Part 30

"I still don't think you should be up," Akira mumbled as he leaned against the wall in the Toman meeting room, chewing on a piece of gum as he glanced over to Asahi who shrugged. His bandage on his head was gone, a nasty scar on the side of his head.

"Well, you're not gonna stop me, are ya Aki?" Asahi spoke, a small smirk on his face as he looked back to Akira who scoffed and shook his head.

"I learned to stop trying a long long time ago." Akira sighed, looking across the room at the boy sitting next to Smiley, his square glasses sitting on his nose over his new black eye that Kota had given him two days earlier.

"You think he had anything to do with it?" Akira asked, nodding to Kisaki causing Asahi to shrug, mumbling a small 'no idea'

"You're sure it was him though?" Akira mumbled, his eyes narrowing in sadness. Asahi nodded in response, leaning over and placing a hand on the shorter boy's head.

"I don't think he was the one who shot me, but I definitely saw him. He looked fine- he was even hanging out with some dude with long black hair. Didn't even notice me when I stood next to him." Asahi sighed causing Akira to scoff and shake his head.

"I can't believe it... We looked for him for" Akira was saying before he was interrupted by the booming voice of Draken.

"We got all the admins here?" Draken asked, looking around at the filled room, his eyes lingering on the tired-looking Akira. It was no secret that the boy was looking for the person who shot Asahi, he spent every waking moment looking for them, the only person being able to calm him being Mikey.

"Enter!" Mikey spoke as the doors to the room opened, Takemichi and Hakkai standing walking into the meeting. Akira tilted his head back at the taller boy, biting the inside of his cheek. If his older brother was the one who ran the black dragons, and they were the ones who attempted to kill his friend, he'd slaughter them all.

"As you all know, Four days ago, Takemitchy was beaten by the head of the black dragons. He committed violence on Takemitchy knowing he's our first division vice-captain." Draken spoke, looking to the boy and nodding before he turned his head to Asahi.

"There's also a chance that they were the ones who attempted to kill one of our first division captains three days ago. This means that this... is a declaration of war by the black dragons." Draken spoke, Akira still feeling the pure anger pulsating in his chest.

"Cheeky Motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." Smiley spoke, looking over to Asahi with his contagious smile. The orange-haired boy had hardly left him and Mitsuya's side since arriving at the hospital, wanting to be there just in case someone came back.

"We already crushed the black dragons once. It'll be easy, right?" Muto mumbled as he looked to Takemichi.

"We beat the ninth generation before. The tenth generation's totally different." Mitsuya mumbled, looking up at the two newest captains of Toman, both of them observing their surroundings.

"You're missing the point!! It wasn't Takemitchy's fault that he didn't know where the black dragons' turf was. So why the hell did you take him there, Hakkai?" Smiley asked, looking to the boy who stood still as Muto approached him.

"Hey, Hakkai. Are you... Acting as a spy for the black dragons?! You son of a bitch." Muto asked causing Akira to push himself off of the wall and walk towards the two.