Part 31

"Man- I wish you were here... what do I do?" Akira mumbled, kneeling in front of the family grave. He wore a hoodie with some joggers, licking his chapped lips as the cold air brushed against his face.

"Yo- You're that guy." An American voice spoke from behind him causing Akira to sigh, shaking his head as he clenched his jaw.

"Now's really not a great time. Sorry, I don't remember your name." Akira mumbled, running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, I could guess that. Who'd you lose?" The American asked, walking next to the boy and crouching down next to him.

"Listen man- no offense, but I can't see you right now. Just, personal stuff." Akira mumbled causing the guy to shrug and stand up.

"Yeah well- I need your help so, sorry." The boy sighed, folding his arms over his chest. Akira looked up at the boy, furrowing his eyebrows.

"That gang that I helped you with, they're not to pleased with the ass beating we hit them with so, you owe me." The boy shrugged, Akira rolling his eyes as he fell into a sitting position.

"Yeah well there's not much I can do, my gang- actually? I guess I'm not in that anymore so, what do you want me to do?" Akira asked, looking up at the boy as he rested his arms up on his knees.

"Wait, you left your gang?! That was the whole reason I came to you! I heard talk of this big, bad gang called Toman and that you were a captain!" He spoke, his voice getting louder with every word.

"Yeah well, shit happens hmm?" Akira scoffed, he was still heated over the whole thing. He couldn't believe his friends, least of all his boyfriend.

"There you are! Jesus, we've been looking for you for the past five hours!" A familiar voice shouted as a group of four walked towards the boy. Akira looked over his shoulder, finding Asahi, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Takemichi walking towards him. Akira sighed, his nose twitching with slight anxiety.

"Well- ya found me," Akira spoke, making his way to his feet. Asahi was the first one to get to him, seething with pain as he sped up his pace.

"The fuck are you doing, huh? We got back to Draken telling us you freaked and quit?" Asahi mumbled, wrapping his best friend in a hug. Akira wrapped his arm around the boy, happy that he wasn't too mad at him.

"They uh- They told me that I shouldn't have kept Kisaki from seeing his friend in the hospital, then the snake pulled out pictures of me with America over here and said I was cheating on Mikey with him," Akira mumbled into the boy's chest causing Asahi to furrow his eyebrows.

"That's ridiculus, Mikey is basically your world at this point." Asahi grumbled pulling away from the boy who shrugged. He bit his bottom lip as he sighed.

"Worst part was- Mikey believed him, I think. He wouldn't even look at me, all because of that fucking liar." Akira muttered, the memory of Mikey's face still lingering in his mind causing him to sigh, running his hand over his face.

"What an asshole." Asahi sighed, looking over his friend at the boy with the emerald green eyes and long hair put up into a bun.

"Who the hell are you?" Asahi asked, his boyfriend and their three friends finally made it to them. The American boy scratched the back of his neck before responding,

"Icarus Creed, but you can just call me Creed, everyone else does. I'm the guy who saved your friends ass a few days ago s0- I'd rather not fight." Creed spoke, shrugging at the tall boy who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well, thanks for helping him out, I guess. But he's had a bad day- I'm sure he'll talk to you later." Asahi spoke, motioning for the boy to leave.