14- Don't believe him

"HANA" Taehyung opened the door and I left Chanyeol's collar not turning to Taehyung

"Go out Chanyeol and don't disobey my orders again," I said quietly.

"Tsk" he smirked and left. Taehyung looked at me confusedly and I went to sit on my desk again

"What did that jerk tell you?" He said angrily

"Kim Taehyung, we are n the office," I said firmly looking sharply at him

"Yes, sir." He whispered but I still can hear him then he left

I need to clear things up with that bastard but part of me does not want to believe him and to live my life in peace but how? They must ruin my precious life, just fuck it.

The day went by fast and that jerk Chanyeol kept jumping in my mind, that really sucks... I finished working and went to my car.

"HANA" I turned to see Taehyung running, I looked around to see if anyone is watching us or not but thank God no one notice

"What?" I said tiredly

"We need to talk and now!" He said and I can see that he is angry

"Okay, get in" I was about to get in the car when he grabbed my wrist

"No, you will be the one who gets with me" he dragged me to his car and got me in it. I was in confision, he gets in the driver seat and drove angrily. I looked at his face and he was so serious and to be honest, I wanted to talk with him too.

All the road we were silent, Taehyung was still with a stern face and I was deep in my thoughts until we arrived but not my home, it was Taehyung's. I looked at him

"Come on." He didn't look at me and got out of the car and so did I. He opened the door and let me into the house. I kept looking at the house then he caught my attention.

"This my house... Sorry for what I did." I looked at him

"Do I look like a toy to you?" I asked quietly then he looked surprised by my sudden words.

"Is that what Chanyeol told you-

"Not your business, answer me honestly." I said firmly

"Hana-

"If you want to bully me just do it but I will not let you play with my heart," I said and I was boiling with anger suddenly he crushed my lips and was deep in the kiss and held my neck, I didn't kiss back at first but I somehow got weaker and kissed him back. Chanyeol was right I got weak, I was crying silently while kissing him feeling my heart clutching then he cut the kiss for catching my breath and hugged me.

"Don't ever say that again. I'm sorry for bullying you but that was selfishness from me, I love you Hana and I will support you to be stronger because we will be together forever." We two were sobbing and he looked at my eyes deeply and pressed his lips on mine again gently.

"We will have the night together, hmm?" I nodded

"Okay, you can have one of my hoodies" he smiled and took me to his room and went to his wardrobe and handed me a grey oversized hoodie and left. I looked at the hoodie, part of me is trusting Taehyung... I changed and went to his living room seeing him sitting on the sofa.

"I ordered pizza" he smiled his boxy smile and I smiled back then went to sit next to him but instead of that, I found myself sitting between his legs hitting my back to his hard torso and he immediately wraps his hands around my waist pressing me tightly to his body.

"What-

"Shhh... Babe, I am your boyfriend"...