9- I felt something

We went to the restaurant and before Lee Sunmi come. The owner of the restaurant is from our men so we enter it and went to dress our uniform

Then we went to the table that Lee Sunmi will sit and put it under mics to make sure that we catch any evidence on her

Then we went to the table that Lee Sunmi will sit and put it under mics to make sure that we catch any evidence on her. Then we stood in a line behind the table after serving everything on the table. Minutes and Lee Sunmi came with a man, they sat on the table and I went to pour them the drinks when I felt something that dirty man was squeezing my thighs and he is going up to my butt. I gulped... I can't do anything now, God help me-

"Sir, can you taste this new dish? It's so special, it made for you"

Thank God Taehyung took his attention making him leave my thighs. I sigh in relief and went again to stand next to Felix.

"Are you okay?" Felix whispered and I nodded.

They ate and drank then here it comes my favourite part when they talk about the deal...

"Now, the drugs will be in Korea tomorrow at 8 pm," said the man.

"Yes and the money?"

"It's with me now." He grabbed a black bag and give it to her. She took it and opened it with a big smirk.

"This is good"

"Yes, this is very good." I grabbed my gun and pointed it towards that jerk. She was about to move but Taehyung pointed the gun behind her.

"Nope you won't do anything today" I smirked and Felix came and took the mic that was under the table.

"Mission completed," Felix said and they were surprised.

"Hey, you can come now," I called the men to come through my mic. We caught them and put them on the cars.

"Investigate with them, there is a mission of drugs that might come here tomorrow. So try to stop it" I ordered Soobin and we got in our cars again. I went with Taehyung in his car.

All the way it was an awkward silence, I was nervous about what happened today and embarrassed too.

"Hey stop thinking, you are blushing" I opened my eyes widely feeling so embarrassed.

"I am not blushing"

What have I done? I just said the opposite of what I feel and of course my stupid cheeks are blushing.

"Hmm, I see" he smirked and I again fell silent not knowing what to say until...

"Thanks," I said in a tone of a whisper.

"I was about to kick his balls but I couldn't," he said angrily and we stuck in silence again until we arrived at my home.

"Thank you" I was about to go out when he grabbed me and our lips connected. At first, I was surprised and nervous but one by one I started to enjoy it. He tugged his tongue in my mouth discovering every inch. I started to feel butterflies as the kiss got deeper. We cut it for catching breath, our breaths hitching as he is still closer to me.

"Good night babe" he whispered and got back to his seat. I gulped still feeling butterflies.

"G-Good night..." I prevent eye contact with him and opened the car door.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He smirked and I turned back to him.

"Hmm?" He is still making me feel the butterflies ugh.

"Stop," I said and went to open my door, I turned again and he is still smirking.

"Go now!" I glared at him and saw him chuckled.

I enter my house and closed the door leaning my back tiredly. Wah, what had just happened? Kim TAEHYUNG JUST KISSED ME. I am not fangirling -__- but how did I let him do that? Hey, you punk remember you kissed Jungkook in the kitchen. Oh my god, that sucks. I shrugged all these thoughts and went to take my shower.

I get out of the bathroom and checked my phone to see Taehyung text: