10- Movie night

TAEHYUNG

I was so happy that Hana agreed to have a movie night with me. I will try to show her some love today, I bought snacks and went to Hana's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it to me with her adorable smile and her cute pyjama. It's been decades no I didn't see her cute like that before.

"Hey, are you going to stay outside all night?" I blinked many times and she chuckled.

"Come in." She grabbed my hand and let me in. I grabbed her into my arms, oh I wanted so much to hug her and feel her between my arms.

"I wanted to feel that for so long" I whispered near her ear and smelled her cute perfume.

"Hey, let's go to watch the movie." I left her and she went to the living room, I noticed how she blushed, I smiled and went behind her.

We sat on the couch and watched the movie 'INSTALLER' it was a fantasy movie. I had fun watching it so much and from time to time I was glancing at Hana, she was focusing on the movie.

Time passed and I felt Hana's head on my shoulder, I looked at her and she was sleeping. Aww, she is so cute, I switched off the tv and carried her bridal style to her bedroom. I put her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"You know what? I really love you, you are so cute but are pretending the opposite. I love it, I love the both of you Hana and don't worry I will win your heart" I smiled and left for my house.

Meanwhile

I will make your life as hell Kim Taehyung, just wait for me. I won't be late...

 I won't be late

HANA

I woke up...oh! I am on my bed, how? I must've fallen asleep but where is Taehyung? Did he leave? I went to the living room and wow! He cleaned up all the room and I saw a paper on the table, I opened it.

"Good morning, I know that you're now asking yourself what happened? You fell asleep so I cleaned up and left.

See you today at the office..."

Love you

From Taehyung

I smiled and didn't notice that I am like an idiot so I went to the office butterflies are all over my stomach, gosh you are so- STOP Hana we are at work. I rolled my eyes when my door knocked.

"Come in," I said all serious, it was Yeonjun with another police officer. That face I feel like I saw him before...

"Sir Hana, this is the officer Park Chanyeol. He will be working with us from now." I looked at him, I can't remember but I feel like I saw him before but I can't remember.

"Good morning my lady" I got angry at what he said and stood up sternly. I went to stand in front of him grabbing his collar.

"My name is sir Hana. We are here for work not for flirting" I said angrily but he smirked sounds that he is testing my patience. I glared at him and left him.

"Yeonjun..." I said firmly.

"Tell him our rules, I don't want any mistakes."

"Yes, sir." The door opened revealing Taehyung and he bowed.

TAEHYUNG

I went to Hana's office and found Yeonjun and another man. I couldn't see his face as he was giving me his back. I bowed and they bowed at me showing the man's face- oh no...

"I'm back Kim Taehyung..." He whispered so I was only the one who can hear him.

" He whispered so I was only the one who can hear him