5- I win this challenge

All this happened very fast, what is happening? Jungkook looked at us angrily then left the house.

"What have you just done?" I removed his hand and get away from him.

"Why was he here?" He said angrily

"He was here because my parents wanted to ask for me"

What did I just do? I lied at Taehyung...but why?

"And why did you say that I am your girlfriend?" I said angrily.

"Why do you care? Are you afraid that he'll get sad or something--"

"Taehyung enough!" He looked at me in surprise.

"We are not meant to be like that, I am not your girlfriend and you shouldn't say that"

"What is wrong with you? He is a jerk--"

"AND THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT"

"Hana I-"

"Taehyung, get out I am not in the mood today"

I gave him my back to make him leave. Silence was all over, why didn't he leave? I felt the door opened and closed strongly.

What is wrong with me? Suddenly they are acting weird. Jungkook is kissing me and Taehyung wants to be my boyfriend. That's not meant to be. It's my fault that I trusted them, they are now thinking I am a toy. I am really feeling the pressure, I looked at my phone that was on the table. I hold it and called Nancy she is the one that can make me laugh.

TAEHYUNG

I was very angry that day seeing Jungkook in Hana's house made me boil from anger. Why was he in her house? And she was defending him. Hana, I will win much of your heart and show you how I love you. That bastard only wants to hurt you but I love you truly. I will show you, Jeon Jungkook.

The holiday ended, I went to the office early intending to go to Jungkook's office. I knock on the door and opened it when he saw me he got angry.

"Don't dare to approach my girlfriend" I threatened him

"You can't talk to your manager like that and she isn't yours by the way" I got closer to him and grabbed his collar

"Don't test my patience, she is mine and you, you are just used to bullying her--" suddenly he punched me on my face.

"Sir, what happened?" Yeonjun enter the room to calm us down as we were so noisy fighting

"I will fire you Kim Taehyung and you will see"

"Please sir calm down"

"You are the one that will leave from our life"

"STOP" Yeonjun shouted making us go silent.

"I know what are you talking about...about Hana noona, you are arguing who is the one that will win her heart. I will not get into something that is not my business Hana noona is strong--"

Suddenly the door knocked and opened...

"Sir Jungkook, Bang PD wants you in his office"...