8- Together

Yes! I am not feeling guilty, every word I said to Jungkook yesterday I meant it. He is just a selfish man and he thought that I will love him and forget all that he did to me all these years, how?

It's the morning... I dressed in my uniform to go to work, I went to my car and headed to the office. Hyuanin Kai greeted me.

"Good morning, sir" he smiled, I wasn't in a good mood so ignored him and enter the office.

"Sir Hana, Bid-nim wants you in his office," Yeonjun said and I nodded and went to Bid-nim's office.

I knocked and opened the door, Taehyung was there too with his assistant Felix. I glanced at him and our eyes connected.

"Yes Sir." I bowed and sit beside Taehyung

"So... You have a mission today and here it is" he switched on the projector.

"This is Lee Sunmi"

"She is a businesswoman but in an illegal way

"She is a businesswoman but in an illegal way. Some resources say that today she will meet with one of the drug dealers in some of the biggest restaurants... Your mission is to attack them and our men will be outside the restaurant if there is any danger"

"But sir, there will be people how will we do that?" Saud Felix

"Don't worry Lee Sunmi is so careful, she booked the whole restaurant for today"

"And how will we get in? Of course, she will not let anyone in the restaurant" I said

"Yes, you will be the waiters of the restaurant and..." He looked at his hand watch

"You should be ready now, you should go there before her"

We got out and went to our cars. I got in the car with Taehyung, he looked at me.

"We will do that together" he whispered in my ear make me gulp and he held my hand...