2- I promised myself

On the next day, I went to the college. I was mad at how she can play with my feelings? And with my stupidity, I believed that she can love me. I will not make Jungkook and Chanyeol bully me,  I will not be the loser anymore. I will be that man that dad dreamed of for me. I will win Choi Hana and you will see that no one makes a fool of Kim Taehyung.

I got into college and found Choi Hana talking with one of the teachers, I wonder how you got the audacity to laugh at me? I clutched my fist in anger and went towards her after that teacher left. I pushed her to the wall

"Don't dare to approach me slut"

I said in anger and left her but the thing that makes me confused is her eyes, she looked at me in disbelief but I just shrug it off after all she was playing with my feelings.

I didn't realise that some students saw me when I pushed Hana and I think they took videos. From that day all things changed and I became more strong and colder and I used to bully Hana every day like everyone but she didn't give a fuck and she also became braver.

She was making me confused about how can she bear all this bullying? And I didn't bear a word from Chanyeol and Jungkook. As we were getting adults my feelings became deeper as I was bullying her taking no break. She must regret what she did to me. She is still making me weak but I became more popular and good even the teachers were happy with me and still I want to be more strong and best Hana.

That day had come and we graduated from college. Ha ha seemed happy but my heart was shuttering as she was alone like me. That day was the best for me, mom and dad was here happy from me and celebrated in college meanwhile Hana didn't have her parents, she was all alone. Where are her parents? I saw her leaving from the gate alone and I went behind her

 Where are her parents? I saw her leaving from the gate alone and I went behind her

She was beautiful. How can she be that strong through all that bullying and loneliness? I wanted to hug her tight but I can't she is the one who played with my feelings. I kept looking at her until she faded away.

"Hey, Taehyung" came one of the students and I turned to him.

"They all are waiting for you to graduate you" I nodded and went with him. When we were going to the hall that student talked.

"I know your feelings, you love her" I looked at him.

"I'm sorry for not helping you or her" he looked down and stopped talking.

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't do that because I was weak... if I did that they will bully me too" I was confused.

"What are you talking about? And who are you?"

"I am Park Jimin the son of the principal," he said with a low tone make me amazed.

"I wanted to help you too but instead of that I was watching"

"Watching what?"

"Watching you get bullied" he looked at my eyes with guilt and shame.

"But-

"Taehyung she loved you truly, that incident that happened that day"

"That paper came to you, that student took it from her locker by accident. she didn't want to tell you that time"

"And how did you know all that?"

"I told you that I was only watching" I grabbed his collar.

"WHY DID YOU TELL ME NOW?" he was so weak.

"I don't know but when I saw you were looking at her when she left I decided to tell you" I was feeling guilty and weak.

"Why didn't you tell me before? So I wouldn't bully her and break her heart" I let go of his collar.

"Move on Taehyung, I don't think she will love you now. Hana is so strong and she will show us how we were all wrong towards her" said Jimin

"Let's go to the party" he held my hand bug I jerked it.

"I am not going anywhere"

"Okay let's sit where she used to sit" he smiled and we went to the rooftop

"No one was listening to Hana, she used to sit here and support herself. I am surprised at her, she is so strong, I remember that day when you bullied her. She came here and looked at the sky, that day she didn't talk but looked at the sky. When I came to her, she looked at me and said...

"Hello Jimin"

She was smiling beautifully like if nothing happens. That day I told her why she didn't punch them and show them her powers? She looked at the sky again.

"I will show them one day when I became successful in my job. They will respect me sooner or later"

 They will respect me sooner or later"

...