6- I love you

JUNGKOOK

I went to Bang PD's office, why does he want me now? I was about to punch that bastard and how did Yeonjun know that we want to win Hana's heart? After I go to Bid-nim I will show you Kim Taehyung.

"Jungkook" I looked at Bid-nim

"Yes, sir"

"Good news, you are going to Busan for some work"

....I gulped

What?

I lose...

I lose in front of Kim Taehyung...

Meanwhile Hana:

I went to the office today but everything was silent. I know that Taehyung messed up yesterday but I was so mean to him too.

The day ended in peace that I got bored. I decided to go home and chill, I must relax my mind.

I went home and took my shower then went to chill on the couch suddenly my phone received a message, it's Taehyung...

I rolled my eyes tiredly I hope he doesn't say anything stupid.

Half an hour passed and the doorbell rang, I went to open the door to reveal a sad Taehyung

"Come in," I said and he enters the house and we went to the living room, suddenly he hugged me

"I am sorry..." He let out a sob that makes my heart shuttered.

I was so rude to him and it's my fault. He kept sobbing on my shoulder as I was feeling his tears on my neck. I patted his shoulder hesitantly then hugged him, he hugs me tightly and cries harder.

"Hey, please don't cry, I am sorry too I was so mean to you"

"So mean" he let out a sob again I felt so guilty.

We kept that position until he calmed down and we get away from each other.

"You want to drink something?"

"No, I want something else..." I raised my eyebrow as 'what' suddenly he kissed me gently.

"I love you" he whispered

"I-"

"I don't want to listen to anything now, take your time. I still didn't show you, my love. What I wanted to say is that I am sorry I shouldn't say that you are my girlfriend it's my fault after all" we looked at each other eyes

"Taehyung..."

"I should leave now, take care of yourself please" he kissed my cheek and left.

Taehyung, I am afraid that I can break your heart but I closed my heart towards you for too long...

Suddenly my phone rang and the caller ID was Jungkook, I picked the call.

"Hi..."

"Oh, Jungkook...hi"

"I want to meet you today, are you free?"

"Oh...yes, I am. Where?"

"Near the river" he hung up

Why does he want to meet me all of sudden? I think it must be something related to yesterday. I went to get ready and dressed anything and went to the near river to my parent's house.

 I went to get ready and dressed anything and went to the near river to my parent's house

I saw Jungkook standing by the river and he looked sad staring at the river.

"Hey Jungkook" he turned to me

"Hana, I love you"...