7- Nonsense

"Hana I love you." I stared widely, what is happening? I froze as the time stopped.

"What?" I said pissed off

"You are mine, that jerk will not take you from me--"

"STOP, you two are the jerks here. You are my fucking bullies and especially you, you made my life a living hell and now you are saying that you love me. What do you want me to say? HA? Do you want me to say I love you back? How? I am not that stupid and I am not a toy to play with"

I was boiling from anger as I didn't notice that I was crying. my face was red and my veins were already bombing in my neck remembering every time Jungkook would bully me in the past...

"Don't expect me to love you Jeon Jungkook, you don't love me and so do I. It's complicated so--"

"Enough..." He said lowering his head.

"I came here today because I will travel to Busan for work and I don't know when I will come again" my heart beats so fast...

"So..."

"Choi Hana, I know that I broke your heart but all that I did in the past was because I loved you and want your attention--"

"Why didn't you appear in the college?" I said suddenly

"I wanted to see you from far because I felt guilty for bullying you. I regret that I did that but--"

"You truly love me" I crossed my arms and he looked surprised.

"Jungkook listen, I think you should move on and good luck in Busan the girls there are so cute at least they are girls, not monsters"

After that, I got in my car and went back home. That is very bad I know Jungkook is so stubborn, he will not give up easily...But that's not gonna happen I will not fall for Jungkook ever.

You can't cancel or forget your feelings and you can't love someone after you forget about him. This is the truth of us humans. So, please stay with them, don't misunderstand them, be with them like they were with you. Those people are the beautiful thing in your life...