Chap 13- Free Public Viewing?! Hell no!

Matt's Pov

After the embarrasing moment with Ryder at the Hangout place. I was floating away to my room and opened the windows so i could land down. After finally getting the wings off i stipped down to my boxers and slowly made my way to the bathroom. The lights were on so i thought someone was there. but when i checked if the door was locked it wasn't. so i continued to enter the bathroom.

I sat down at the toilet flipped my phone open and checked for any new messages ro missed calls. Sadly there was none. I slid down my boxers and sat comfortably on the toilet. As i rubbed my stomach i accidently touched my member. i thought to my self 'no one is here anyways. Let's get this over with."

I started to run my hands down from my chest to my V line and rubbed circles on it.  When i was settled and my body was tingling in excitement. i slowly and lighty slid my hand tracing the outline of my member and slowly stroking it.

With my free hand i rubbed my chest and my nipples to increase the pleasure. as my member got hard i stroked it rougher and stronger. My eyes closed as i let out moans and groans of the pleasure i was giving myself.  as i was reaching my peak i stroked my member even faster and harder till i exploded all over my stomach and some on my face.

I suddenly heard something dropped on the floor, I slowly opened my eyes and focused on what was infront of me. my eyes was a bit blurry so it took some time before it focused. Holy Shit. It was Shane. Shanes mouth was wide open from shock and his face flushed with red, his towel he had on his waist was on the ground and his member was saluting to the honor of my semi hard member.

I did nothing and said nothing for a while, as both of us was extremely shocked at what happened. I was staring at shanes eyes as he was eploring my body with it. occasionaly licking hip lips and biting it. After a few minutes i realized that i was still covered in my... uhmm.. juice?. So i quickly grabbed the towel beside me from the towel rack and covered myself.

"S-Sorry I didn't know you were in here." My face flushed red with embarrasment so i just ran towards the showed and shut the door close.

I reached for the knob and i was drenched in cold shower. After a while the ice cold water was replaced with relaxing warm water running down my body and clearing the stains of my.. juice.. from my body. After few minutes of soaking under the comfortable warm water.

I heard the bathroom door open and then close again. I guess Shane was frozen in place. Heck i would be if it was the other way around. I didn't know shane's body was that hot. Hmm. Ugh i'm doing it again!, Is gayness really airborne? I got out of the bath after another few minutes. dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom.

I quickly ran to my closet and shut the door. I got out a pair of pyjama pants and a plain loose white v neck shirt. I crouched down to get a pair of slippers and got the towel on the floor to dry my hair more. I walked out of my closet rather casually and saw shane sitting on his bed texting someone.

"Uhh, Hey..." I said as i walked to my bed and sat down.

"Err, Uhmm.. Hi?" He said with red going across from his face.

"W-Well, This is awkward." I said laying on my bed.

"You can say that again."He said copying me laying on his bed.

"Well, This is awkward." Im said with an innocent smile on my face

He laughed, That made me relax a bit. and i just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before sitting up again and asking Shane. "Well, Sorry about earlier. Wanna just forget about it?"

He also sat back up and replied. "Sure.." then he mumbled something like "But totally i won't."

"What was that?" I asked him even if i heard it.

"Nothing, Nothing." He said giving me a small smile.

"So.... Wanna get something to eat before going to bed? I said while opening the window.

"Sure." He said following me beside the window.

We both floated out of the room. Now that i could control my levitation toys i don't need to use the wings i created anymore. but occasionally if i want to just have fun i use it. we went over the school barrier and continued going north. We landed near a convinience store called "Mighty Mini" and walked inside.

We grabbed tons of chips and a pack of soda cans. Shane was paying for the stuff at the counter so i went ouside for some fresh air. This place is freezing my bones to death. I can even feel my lips quivering. I sat down infront of the store waiting for Shane to come out.

"Pssst." Wtf is that.

"Hey there, Psst." I turned around to see a dude wearing a ragged hoodie.

I walked near him and said "Whats up? Whats with the Psst psst.?" and i smiled at him.

"Would you like these chocolate bars? I won't need them anymore." He said as he pulled his hoodie down.

The guy wasn't old. In fact he looked like he's in my age. He looks rather good. Light green eyes, Big plump red lips, Pale white skin and a mole under his right eye. He kinda looked like a prince from a fairytale. he have snake bites and a peirced ear.

"Yea, Sure." He handed me the chocolate bars and i said my thanks and returned infront of the store. I forgot to ask his name so i turned back around to find him missing. Ohh well. I'm sure I'll see him somewhere.

Shane came out the store and we both flew back to our dorm, These ice cold wind isn't helping at all. So we landed down our room and once again i closed the window. and walked next to Shane that was putting the bags ontop of our cofee table. and sat down infront of me.

"Hey wanna try these?" I asked shane handing him one of the bars.

"Sure, Whered you get it." Shane said tilting his head.

"Some prince infront of the store." I said unwrapping the chocolate.

He soon unwrapped it also and we both took a bite from it.

"This is awesomely great!" He said taking another mouthful.

"I agree, That prince dude is missing the stuff." I said.

We both laughed and suddenly shane fell unconcious. I quickly stood up and kneeled infront of shane then shook him really hard. But then my eyes shut down and i fell above shane. And that's the only thing i remember  before totally passing out.

----

Well i tried. xD

Vote/Coment or Pm me! :D

-Matt