Chap 8- The Deal

Chap 8- The Deal

"DONT YOU DARE!" Nica shouted as she held Shane up and caused me to drop to my knees.

"S- Stop it." I yelled at both of them that seemed like they were starting a fight. Both their eyes flaring with anger. "Put him down now, Nica. Or consider the deal over!" Nica's eyes grew wider and suddenly dropped of Shane and glanced ovr me, Shane fell down with a loud thud and groaned in pain, as i rushed beside him and help him stand up.

"Whats this deal your talkign about?" Shane asked me as i helped him up.

I glanced over at nica and i mouthed her 'Can we tell him?" And she nodded in agreement. I cleared my throat and began speaking "You see, Nica's sister will be part of Class S, And she's having 'Problems' with her matchmaker of a sister, And i agreed on working with her to scare off her sister."

"Ohh, It's fine then. But please, Don't continue hurting me as i am hurting now." He sighed then stepped away from me.

"J- Just dont tell anyone Shane!" Nica exclaimed, And shane just nodded then left us.

-- The next day.

It was time for classes again, This time i will try to make my own reality illusions as i had practiced yesterday, I began to make wings, One an angels the other a devils. I began to flap the wings up and down, Slowly i began to rise up, It felt so great. I Was overjoyed and picked up the pace and sped up. "WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!" I screamed in enjoyment, I twirled around and finally landed on the floating island.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself?" I heard Pat.

"Oh, Hey there Patricia. Uhm, Yeah i just tried out some things so i wouldn't need help getting up and down the island. Cause i felt like a bother to almnost everyone."I said looking down on my feet.

as Pat and i walked to the room i tried removing my wings, till we made to the room i still haven't removed this freaking wings, I even tried to pull them off, But damn it was really stuck there. It felt like it was connected to my bones. I've entered the room and sat down at my desk, Still this fucking wings won't go away. I gotta practice a bit more of this illusion reality thing.

"Well hello there my beloved brother. What a nice set of wings you got. Cant make em disappear?" Someone whispered in my ear and when i turned it was Eugene. He laughed and headed on the front stage.

"Okay guys, Before we begin the class. I would like to introduce you to someone." He then opened the door and someone slowly walked up front and Eugene said " Peeps, This is the new girl, Which happened to be Nica's elder sister."

"Hey there everyone, I'm Nica's Sis. Angeline White." Unlike Nica with ginger hair, Angeline had long red hair that reaches up to her knees. She was really lovely, I noticed that she was glancing my way and when our eyes met she winked at me and blew me a kiss. I felt some people glaring at her for some reason.

"Well, Since nica and i are on the same family, i guess you know my toys and won't need to ask me about it." She continued and walked to an empty desk beside mine. But before sitting she leaned down near my ears and licked it, Then said. "Nice wings you got there, I think i will occupy the sit beside you dear." And left me Shivering from pleasure. and she sat down and smiled back at me.

~After Slacking off again

I walked out the room with ryder and jess by my side, We were gonna go back down, I began flapping my wings until someone grabbed my hands. It was Nica, Should've guessed right. She began pulling me towards her sister and said "He's my boyfriend. So please stop pairing me up with Daven!" Turns out her sisters bestfriend was 'Daven'. Angeline just laughed "You know it would take a lot more to fool your sister ain't it?, Besides i can totally prove that you guys are lying." She stated.