Chap 2- First Day of Training

Matt's POV

"So where do you wanna go?" Shane asked while sitting infront of me, while i lay down on my bed sucking in verything that has happened.

"Maybe later, I'm a little tired." I said with a lonely voice.

"Oh okay." He answered sounding a bit worried, he jumped of the chair, then streched out his arms and back, after that he let out a big sigh. and headed to the bed next to mine.

He rolled over his bed so that he was facing me, "Anything bothering you?" he asked.

"Hey, Did you already know you had these toys, back when your a kid?" I said while rolling over to face him.

"Yea, You know, Only people with toys before can have toys, It's like a family tradition. Every child of the person wearing the toy must also have toys." a slightly long pause and then he continued "Well anything could be your toy, as long as it is made out of silver, thats why some have rings, necklaces, bracelets, chokers, and other sutff."

"Oh, But how did you first know that you can control things?" I asked with a more curious tone

"Well it's normal for my family to use it, Like when we ate our dinner, people passes the salt or anything by using telekinesis, So it was kind of a normal thing for us. and that goes for eveyperson studying here, But you, you are a bit unique." He explained.

I trailed off with my thought imagining the thing he's been describing. Then i questioned him "Me?, Unique? in what way?"

"You know when i first told you that, All the first timers here have body fatigue and have like jelly arms and legs?" I nodded, "But on your account, You didn't experience that, And your the first one ever." he ended.

"Well i'm gonna have a little nap, You can do what ever you want then." I said, then rolled back to the middle of the bed, pulled the covers up to my nose so it covered my face. I heard Shane jump off his bed, and thats the last thing i remembered, I was off to dreamland.

~Matt's Dream~

I was standing in a big grassy plain, theres a river on my left and a bunch of rocks on my right. I began to walk slowly towards the river, when i leaned over, i was shocked that it didn't showed my reflection, then when i waved my arm over the water, the water moved as one iwth my hands.

I clenched my hand, and then stood up and began to stretch out, What i saw amazed me, the water is following my every move, and i began to adding force to my arms movements and became comfortable, i can even make it boil, or even make it to ice, The feeling was so amazing.

I made a large ice wall, with my name carved on it, but then, the grassy plain began shaking, then the wall i made collapsed towards me, I screamed in terror, i held out my hands and fire began spurring, it melted the ice. ever feeling so happy i jumped in rejoice.

~end of dream~

My eyes oppened slowly, When my vision cleared i realized i was not in my room. I was back at the directors office.Stood up, then searched for him, as i wander my eyes around the room, a hand patted my back, i jump on terror, and felt releived it was just the director, eugene, my elder brother.

"First day of training went well?" He asked me while smirking.

"What time is it?" I asked him

"Hmm, I think about 5 am in the morning, Well. When i said tommorow morning, I meant tommorow morning." He chuckled, the continued " So whats the first Toy have you learned?"

"I think elementay toys. Cause i controlled water and fire." I said.

"What!? Can you repeat what you've just said?!" He exclaimed with a shocked expression

"I crontroled water and fire?" I repeat.

"Show me!" as he oppened the window behind us, then pulled me towards it. "Where are we going?!" i asked. As we jumped off, But then a large stone suddenly appeared and reeled us in the ground, I noticed there was a fountain infront of us.

"Now, Show me." he ordered.

I held out my hands began waving above the water, then clenched it and swung around my arms forcefully, as the water began to move as one with me. "mix it up with fire" Eugene said.

Then wil controlling water i mixed fire with it and it became red lava.

"The legends are true!" He exclaimed.

"Legends?" A long long pause