Chap 3- The "Legend"

Matt's POV

"T-The L-Le-Legend" My eyes grew wider as my brother stutters the words "Legend".

"What legend?" i asked with alot of thought running through my mind, What is this legend that he was talking about, whats the big deal with being able to control two elements at once, controlling all four toys are already unfair for the others, and from what i heard from Eugene, We are the only family that could control it.

"N-no, j-Just don't tell anyone a-about it. keep it to me, shane and yourself for awhile." He stuttered.

"Why?, Whats so special about this?" I asked confused.

"Spit it ou-" before i could even finish what i was going to say, He quickly flew away, but was unable to because i just used my levitation toys for the first time, Eugene gasped as i was more powerful than him, i quickly pull him down to a near tree bounding him so he couldn't move. I suddenly heart the tree, it was like saying something to me, it began moving surrounding its vines at Eugene.

"So i can control all elements?" i asked Eugene, He simply nodded at me and turned to look away from me.

"So whats does this "Legend" says?" i asked, He refused to answer then the tree tightens its grip forcing him to spit out whats in his mind, He let out a load groan that echoed in the empty school.

He started speaking "The Legend, The Legend of the Greatest Toy." after a long pause i tapped my foot on the ground and he continued "The only person that could controll all toys. The levitating toy that had two uses, levitating objects and the rare one, flight that i control, The Elemental toy, Fire, Earth, Water and Wind. The stranham Toys, that could control either Super Strenght or Super Speed. and lastly the Illusion toys, that could merely create illusions, and the rare ability that is almost extinct, To make these illusions real. We thought that it was only a mere legend that i couldn't be real. just to control all four toys, is unique that only our family could use. but you, you are THE legend. you are THE Greatest Toy, The only thing is, you can't tell anyone or you'll... be hunted down and they will take away these toys that you have."

I was shocked with what i heard, i had not even know that i was able to control the things they called toys until two days ago. but heading this, I was just amazed that i was the most powerful being on the world. i could control all these amazing toys. but the only problem is nooone must ever know about it, at least noone from outside the academy, because outside St. Kasandra's just an ordinary highschool, Noone knows about the things that happened inside. noone but the members of the FAMILY,(A/N:The Family is the original toy holders) which was us. the students.

"So, I can't show it to anyone outside of school?" i asked

"You can't show it even inside, you just have to stick to picking one, you could use the rares though. like illusion reality and flight." he stated

"By the way, Can i tell Shane?, I kinda feel like i trust him." i asked in a low voice for being unsure.

"Go ahead," Those two words made me crept a smile on my face, i just don't want to carry this secret all to myself, i wanted to have someone to talk to about this, And Shane is the only person i know in this academy, and i feel like i could trust him enough to tell him the secret.

"So this means that our training will be canceled." Eugene said sighing.

"What?, Wait... Why?" i asked him confused why.

"Well, You already know how to control everything, you just need time to suck it in." he said

"Ohh, Alright then whe-" he cut me off by saying "Classes is starting in about 20 minutes go get cleaned up my beloved brother."

"Seriously, Can you stop calling me your "BELOVED BROTHER", Just calling me bro or lil' bro will do." I said angered.

"I can call you what ever i want, your not the boss here, I am, and I am the Big Brother here ain't i?, he said sarcasticly and laughed. He headed to his room saying 'See ya my beloved bro', Atleast it's shorter now.

As i head to my room to clean up, I hit something hard but fleshy, or it must be someone. I looked infront of me and saw a girl sitting on the floor rubbing his behind. i quickly jumped off the floor to hand a little help, and she grabbed my hand and mumbled 'Thanks'.

"Sorry about that i was just-" she cut me off by asking me "Whats your name, You new here?"

I nodded, Her Big blue eyes, glistened as i nodded of agreement "Matt, Matt Deans." i said.

"are you somewhat related to the director Sir Eugene Deans?" She asked with a confused look on her lovely face.

"Uhh, Yeah." She ooo-ed over me and patted my shoulder.

"Must be hard eh?, He's kinda cocky and hard to deal with though." She said

"I could properly deal with him, and i think im mroe cocky than he is." i said with a gentle chuckle.

"Well i need to go get cleaned, i guess i'll see you around?" she nodded, as i was going to pass her she pulled my arm that caused me to twirl facing her, and she leaned in and we were an inch away from each others faces.

"i think i'm going to like you." she whispered with our breaths meeting infront of us. She leaned in some more and our lips.......