Chap 12- Say What?!

Chap 12- Say What?!

Matt's POV

Standing here all alone under a tree at the far east, Trying to get away from everyone to think things through, Lately my mind has been blurry with things running wild inside. As I was staring off somewhere I heard this deafening sound coming from behind me. The air blew hard on my body making me step a few step back. I crept out to look at where that was coming from, I saw Angeline swimming around a tree that seemed like she pulled out of the ground.

I was amazed at what I saw she was swinging two trees together hitting the gigiantic rock to smitterins, she grunted as she threw the trees away from her that crashed at a near lake. Angeline stretched her arms and sighed in relief. She began walking towards the lake and she sat down on the fallen tree.

 I was too scared to come near her because she looked really pissed, I slowly backed away from where i was, Minding every step i take trying not to make any sound as possible. I just remembered that i had the ability to make wings, I couldn't simply use my levitation or wind toys cause i only know how to use Water, Fire and Illusion. so the only thing i could do is pop out wings.

After getting as far as i could to not be noticed, I spread my wings and i started to flap and hovering back to the academy, I guess thats all the time i could get for my alon time. Well i still have the whole day to do some stuff, I guess i'll just look for something to do.

I flew by Ryder, I think he saw me, I slowed down a bit and looked at him, hovering above him i saw him looking directly at me and waved his arms motioning me to get down there. I slowly landed infront of him and looking at him with a questioning look.

"What did you need from me?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

He just chuckled "I just wanted to cuddle you!"

"Wow, You called me down just to tell me you need to hug me?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice

"Can't i?, I think we agreed that your my belonging now?" He smirked at me

"I don't recall us having that conversation." I asked him shocked

"Let me remind you...."

-Flashback- (first flashback sorry if it sucks.)

Ryder's POV

I just woke up early this monday morning, All i could think about was to go to Matthew's room and play with him for a bit. I just cant stay away from his cuteness for that long. I slid my sweatpants on leaving my room without bothering to slide a shirt on.

I rushed down the dorm halls, No one seemed to notice my feet making clattering sounds on the wooden floor, I slided down the stair's handles and quickly got down to Matt's floor. While i was nearing their room, I saw the door open.

I quickly hid behind the mailboxes beside the stairs and took a peek at the person. It was shane, Probably going on his morning stretch. When he left i skiddled down the hall to Matt's room  and gently reached to the knob and twisted it, I was trying not to make a single sound to surprise matt.

When i got inside, I saw matt sleeping cutely on his bed, I didnt want to wake him up. So i did what i wanted to do. I stared at him till he was half awake-half asleep. I heard him grunt or something so i brushed his hair with my hand. The soft strands of his hair in between my fingers, It felt perfect and as i rub it. I got a scent of vanilla. Probably his shampoo or conditioner.

I reached out my phone to take a picture of him but, Now his eyes are half open so i switched the camera to the voice recorder and said "Hey matt, It's me Ryder. Want to be mine forever?" Just as i pressed the record button.

"Sure Ryder, I'll be yours FOOOORRRREEEVVVVEEEEERRRR." He said with a childish voice

I giggled a little and continued. "Do you love me Matt?"

"Yesss, But only if you give me COOOOOO-KIES" He said before falling back to sleep/

I giggle again and turned the recorder off and laid down next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

-End of Flashback-

Matt's POV

My mouth dropped open as i heard the record on Ryders phone. He kept replaying the part that i said "Sure Ryder, I'll be your FOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEVVVEEEEERRRRR" and replayed again "FOOOOOOOOORRREEEVVEEEERRR" and again, And again.

I flt my face heat up and turn as red as an apple. I shook my head and looked at a rather 'Cute' Ryder... Gahhh what am i thinking, Am i becoming one of them? aaaaaaa hell no. As Straight As A Pole. AS. STRAIGHT. AS. A. POLE. The fucking north pole!