Chap 11- Wild Confessions

Patricia's POV

I ran back to my dorm room without paying attention to anything. My lips still swollen from the make out session with Matt. As i step inside i headed straight to the bathroom, Nica looked at me curiously. I didn't pay attention to her,. And quickly threw the door close. I ran to the sink and turned my gaze at the mirror, I touched my lips and smiled at myself, Blushing like an 8 year old.

I blinked a few times and my lips were almost back to normal, So i head for the door and saw a shadow behind the glass door. Its Nica. I sighed and opened it. Nica was looking at me and raised an eyebrow, She tapped her foot on the floor waiting for me to talk.

She grunts and pull me, She pushed me on the bed and once again tapped her foot.  I took my eyes away from her and looked out the window. She stepped to my view and cleared her throat, And gave me the 'Look'. Damn that face creeps me out.

"Girl, Spill, now." She said

"Alright, alright. Would you just cut that out?" I said reffering to her 'Look'.

"Well, You know that i have this weird morning routine of, Taking a shower, Brushing my teeth, Put on a large shirt without underwear, Then go to the giant oak tree. Right?" She nodded and motioned me to continue. "Well, While i was climbing the tree, I saw someone and fell down, Well my shirt got caught on something, Well, I was shirtless. So i quickly climbed back to the tree and saw Matthew looking from where i fell, He was gonna turn his eyes on me, S- So i, Uhmm." I paused. "So you what?!" Nica Exclaimed. "I hugged him from behind. i wasn't wearing my b- bra and he was shirtless, So uhh. You know. and then he gave me my shirt and the 'Thing' happened. We kissed."

"And how did it end up you kissing him?" Nica asked.

"Well, I kinda questioned his sexuality. And then i asked for proof." I said blushing.

"Well i think you've got more than enough proof. Well, When are you gonna ask him out?" She said

"What, M-Me asking M-Matt out?"

"Well yea, We're in the modern days now. Girl, You better move quick. Or those gay guys gonna beat you to him." She said chuckling.

"B- But he said he's straigh, He would never bat for the other team." I said nervously

"Girl, I've seen many straight guys go overboard to the other team, Cause of one cute guy. So, Better be fast."

I just nodded, I've decided to make him mine.

---Shane's POV---

I roamed around the school for a good hour before realising it's almost time for class, I quickly made it into the island then to the room. I think i was the first one there, Seems like noone is here yet. I headed to my seat infront of the teachers table, I was about to sit down but then i heard a loud 'THUMP' that came from the table. I headed towards it an saw Matt holding the back of his head. his eyes shut closed and eyebrows crunched together.

I reached out to caress the back of his head and ruffled a bit of his hair. His brownish-black hair was so soft it felt like heaven. Until i noticed that he was staring at me. I was shocked, I quickly removed my hand on his head.

He looked at me and said. "Th- Thanks."

"No problem dude." and smiled back at him, I felt glad that he didn't freak out on me or something.

"S- So uhm, This is awkward." I stated then he giggled a little

"Well, It's better than not doing anything right?" he said

"Yeah, I guess your right." And gave him a gentle smile.

I fiddled around with my fingers sitting beside Matt, I could smell his sweet perfume. It was a mixture of vanilla and strawberries, I reached out to wrap around my arms to his shoulder but pulled back, He might not like it. He turned his gaze at me with that peircing brown eyes, Then he raised an eyebrow at me. The silence is beggining to be awkward.

"So, How have you been in the two week stay here?" I asked him breaking the silence

"Ohh, Uhm. I've been alright." He said.

"Ohh, Okay." i said and dazed off somewhere before turning around to look his way.

This is just awkward.

"Okay guys, Lets start The class." Eugene said

"But noone's here." Matt and i defended

"Are you sure their not outside waiting for your conversation to finish?" he asked us with a smirk

"What?!" We both exclaimed.

They all went in and some giggling and some staring at us.

A few hours later after class.(Still Shane's POV)

After class me and the boys went to the same hangout spot, Under the oak tree sitting in the wooden benches. Blaze Texting away with someone. Jessie... Well... he's still reading a book, Nothing new. Ryder clinging like a chimpanzee to Matt. and me on the other side trying to break them apart, Normal thing that happens every after classes.

Suddenly, Patricia came with flushed red face. Oh my... Shit shit shit... No she's not gonna. I hear her whisper to Nica 'Am i really gonna ask him out?' No, She's really gonna do it. I gotta act quick.

I quickly grabbed matt frmo ryder and flew us to the top of the tree, Matt stared at me looking rather confused, I was grabbing his hand really tight, With me panting from hesitation. I felt sweat dropping from my eyebros to my neck, Cold sweats are really freaky.

"W- Will you G-Go O-Out with m-me?" I asked stuttering every word that came out.

"Wh- What?!" Matt exclaimed

"I'm saying like, B-Boyfriends!" I said loudly

"Huh?!, Err, Uhm.. Let me think about it." He said and turned his face away from me.

I felt someone staring daggers at my back, I turned to where the feeling iwas coming from and saw just at the corner of my eyes that Patricia was listening to our conversation and she fled away pissed with both her hands clutched together.

"Uhm, I'll answer you when i find the right time. But for now can we stay best buds?" Matt said and i felt relieved.

"Sure!, Haha. Wouln't wish for anything better. And please find that little thing in your heart. i would wait forever if i had to." I smiled at him and gave him a tight hug.

"D-Dude I cant breathe, Stop it." He said while giggling a bit.