Chap 6- First Day of Classes

"LET THE CLASS BEGIN!" i head someone shout as the door flew open.

When the smoke clears i recognized the person that entered, It was The Director, Eugene. He turned his gazed to me with that peircing green eyes of him that made me hold my breathe. I just noticed he's rather astonishing.

"Welcome to Class S my Beloved Brother." He refers to me with a smirk, He grabbed my hand and we headed to the front stage of the room i felt everyone staring at me, The girls with cute smiles on their faces, and the guys who i couldn't read their expressions, But Shane still ignored me, Damn why is this bothering me?, I asked myself.

"Well let's first begin by introducing yourself, and they will introduce next." Eugene smiled at me.

Everyone once again turned to me, And i think they were waiting for me to speak up. Damn i felt like my heart wanted to pound out of my chest, It began to beat faster as if i was standing to millions of people, But there were only ten teenagers here, Why am i so nervous, It's not i like cared about how others looked at me before, Or how they think about me. Hell i didn't even get close to anyone at my old school.

"Uhh, I'm Ma-Matt, Matt Deans." I paused for a bit, "erm, I worked at a diner and the people there became my second family, Because i didn't remember much about my past, I lived alone in a single room apartment. I go to a public school in our town that was full of idiotic people. And uhm,  I wasn't aware of toys until yesterday, And i didn't even knew how to control them. But most of all, After i heard about this class, I asked myself, Do i even belong in this class, A guy that didn't even know about the skills he had, And was shut out of knowledge about his past, Because of an accident." I breathed out "I wish we would all get along, And thanks for listening to my boring introduction."

Pat started clapping her hands with a glad expression on her face, And soon enough everybody followed on following and some even whistled at me, But when i turned to Shane, He was still avoiding me, and totally ignored me, Again i was bothered.

"Now, One by one everybody, First starting with the girls." Eugene started. then pointed to pat.

Pat stood up then said "Hey, I'm Patricia Clouds, But i think you totally know that. I like guys with brown eyes, and brown hair, Tall, Cute, Has dimples, Gentle smile, Or in short Y-O-U you." Then shot me a seductive grin.

"Okay, To much info, Next please" Then Eugene pointed to Nica.

She stood up and said "Hernica here, Call me nica. I like guys with long d-" Eugene cut her off by coughing "Ohh, And I'm also a sucker for dimples. Even though some say that dimples are defects of your flesh on your face." She giggles and sat down.

Eugene pointed to rocell "Err, Uhmm, I-I am R-Rocell" Then  she quickly sat down, Typical rocell the shy girl.

Next was Marvie "Marie Vick here, Marvie for short, I like sports, Movies, Anime, And hella music, If you see my ipod, God damn its full of songs, About 3000 songs, And puh lease, I know every single song that is in there. and-" Eugene cut her off  "Enough!, Now sit." sounding kinda pissed, Then pointed to the guy that hugged me earlier.

"Yoh, I'm Ryder. Ryder Jones, I'm Bi and i ain't afraid to show it." He winked at me then continued "Well i think you should know that, When i target someone, I will get it. No questions asked i'll make him say yes" Sounding like he was talking about me. then sat down, Now the next guy. The one that shoots fireballs at us earlier.

"Yoh, I'm Blaze, Totally matches my Toy which is the fire element, Well, I always liked drawing, and i think i found a model in you." As he pointed at me, then sat back down.

Now the next guy, "Jesse, I have Illusion toys, I hate loud noises, And tends to read by the large tree on the quadrangle. If you need me for anything go there." Pointing at me, And lastly it was Shane.

He stood up then said "Shane, 16, Irish." Then sat down. That was damn short. Even shorter than Jesse's. I think he's still mad at me.

"Okay, okay now that thats settled, Lets start class." Eugene said.

"Uhm, Big bro?" He replied with "Yea?"

"What do we do in classes anyway?" I asked

Everybody laughed at what i said, and i felt like my cheeks flushed in crimson red. I saw my brothers expressions, He was almost tearing out of laughter, I puffed my cheeks and  covered my face with both my palms.

"Damn, That got us good. But to answer your question, We do mostly about anything, Play games, Slack off, or some things." He wiggled his eyebrows at me. then he continued "Since we're all pros here, We dont need to do boring stuff like reading books, giving in essays and homeworks."

"Then what are the books you gave me for?" I nearly scream because damn these books are like as thick as a world dictionary.

"Ohh, About that, We often use that as targets for practice. you just rip up a page, Crumple it, then throw it, then hit it." He said chuckling.

"Now then!, Lets go sleep. I'm damn sleepy, Matt here kept me awake, All night long. And it was totally worth it." Then wiggles his eyebrows again.

I heard the people gasping, and my brother began laughing his ass off, As for me. I blushed and hid my face on my sling bag."

A FEW SLACKING HOURS LATER...

We needed to head back down, I didn't know what i would do to get down. I glanced at the others but, The four girls were carried by rocell down with her black clouds. And Jesse was carried by two shadows, Then i looked to my left and saw Blaze with fire on his hands that safely carried him slowly down. Okay, That leaves Shane and Ryder, Shane could easily carry us both by levitating, Well i could also, but i'm not that used to using my levitating toys, i might fail and hit the ground with a huge SPLAT. I know shane is still mad. So i had no option left.

"Let's go, Were the only onees left here. I'll bring you down, You just need to hug me tightly." And Ryder shot a wink.

"Fine." I breathed out. I saw Ryder rather smile with a smug look, Oh i got a bad feeling about this.

He began to lean closer to me, And wrapped his hands brushing against my back. And "ACCIDENTALLY" brushed his legs on my crotch that caused me to gasp. "Heh, Sorry bout that love." He said with guilt in his voice. I saw vines of roses slowly forming a slide, And it smelled heavenly, "Uhh, Why did we need to hug if we will use a slide down?" I said rather confused.

"I dunno, I felt like i wanted to hug you, And you just agreed without a doubt, So i thought it was okay."

"Dude, You could've just told m-" He cut me off "Then would you have agreed if i told you?" He asked. I just shook my head and he laughed "I thought so.", I heard noises, like something being pulled out of the ground, I asked him "Whats that sound?"

"Well, If you turn to your left, you'll see." And smirked. I cocked my head to the left and saw Tree Men carrying a Carriage made of rose vines."Could you let me go now?"I said.

"Aww, I was enjoying the feeling." he pouted at me and i added "Yea, Enjoying the feeling of my crotch and my stomach." and faked a gagging sound.

"Hey, That was purely insidental, I didn't know that's why i was enjoying this hug of ours. If i knew what i was doing i would've stripped you down already." Ryder let me loose from his hug, And we headed to the carriage, But then i felt someone glaring at us, Which litteraly shot daggers on us. I turned to look at my back and saw Shane His face red of anger and his hands pale fro being clenched together.

Suddenly the Tree men jumped on the slide and i heard myself Screaming loudly, I found that really fun, And i saw myself hugging Ryder, and saw him smiling down at me.

I think i would like this guy. that was the last words that ran to my head, As we were near the ground and i the tree men clutched their feet on the vines and we began to slow down.

I jumped off the carriage and down the ground, How i missed being on the ground, That was the longest 4 hours of my life. I felt a body fall to me and snuggled up my chest, And i opened my eyes and saw pat, cuddling on my chest.

"Wh- Whats up Pat?" I asked...