Chap 4- Mixed Signals

Matt's POV

"are you somewhat related to the director Sir Eugene Deans?" She asked with a confused look on her lovely face.

"Uhh, Yeah." She ooo-ed over me and patted my shoulder.

"Must be hard eh?, He's kinda cocky and hard to deal with though." She said

"I could properly deal with him, and i think im mroe cocky than he is." i said with a gentle chuckle.

"Well i need to go get cleaned, i guess i'll see you around?" she nodded, as i was going to pass her she pulled my arm that caused me to twirl facing her, and she leaned in and we were an inch away from each others faces.

"i think i'm going to like you." she whispered with our breaths meeting infront of us. She leaned in some more and our lips nearly touched but i was suddenly being pulled away from the girl, I heard Shane growling at the girl with hatred and anger.

"Uhh, Hey there Shane." I said as i was being pulled closer to shane.

"Hey." he said still glaring at the cute blonde girl

"Uhm, We were kinda talkin-" shane cut her off "Who the heck talks with a few centimeters away face to face?"

"Clearly that would be us." She said with a slight sound of being sarcastic.

"Well, if you'd want to know matt, My name is Pat, Patricia Clouds." She said winking at me then  blew me a kiss.

I heard shane mumble something but i didn't quite hear it, As we walked towards our room he was not talking to me, and i started "If i may ask?, Why were you mad at her? are you two in some kind of quarrel?"

He didn't answer me, "Uhm hey? anybody in there?" i said poking his cheeks. He turned to me and opened his mouth trying to say something but he closed it again and we reached our room door.

"Do your stuff and get ready for class, I still have to tour you around, By the way we have all the classes together that was arranged by the director, Your brother."

After about 10 minutes i've already washed up and slung a white towel at my hips with water dripping from my hair, As i stepped out from the bathroom, i made my way to my suitcase because i still haven't unpakced yet. As i reach out for my clothes, I felt someone staring at me from behind and i turned and saw Shane leaning agaist the bathroom door.

"Uhh, How long have you been there?" i asked

"From when you entered." I got freaked out from what he said, is he some kind of stalker or something? damn this is kinda creepy.

A few hours passed, He toured me around the academy, The Library, The Training Grounds, The Bathrooms, The Practical Skills room, and more rooms that i was not familiar of. After awhile i got bored.

"hey can we play a game?" i asked Shane with a pleading voice and pouted at him. Amazingly he blushed which i gave a confused look 'Why did he just blush?' i asked myself. 'Is he like gay or maybe bi?'

Ahhhh, I need to clear my mind. I threw the windows open and jumped off, and headed to the quadrangle. As i walked nearing the bench i felt the wind blew over my body and i felt a body behind me, and i shrugged as someone whispered in my ear with its lips brushing against my ears.

"Miss me?" i turned around to see Pat, The gorgeous blonde girl and shot a wink at me.

"Wanna grab a drink? or maybe Snacks?" She asked me, pouting at me.

"uhm, I guess so. I don't have anything better to do anyway

"Alrighty then, Come on!"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, A strong wind brushed through my face causing my eyes to close, Suddenly a windy feeling got to me, And i looked down and i gasped at shock. We were floating inside a whirlwind.

"Oh sh"t, Where are we h-heading?" I stuttered a bit and Pat just giggled at me

"We'll land near the Canteen. then we'll grab a snack there." I nodded.