Chap 1- Welcome, My Dear Brother.

Matt's POV

As the guy emmergefrom the shadows, i saw a rather gorgeous face staring down at me with a small smile worn on his face. Those blue eyes melts through my mind as it stared at my face with a happy look, the blonde hair that flops on his face and that nice smile that lit up my world. 'I just met my bst bud' i thought to my self with a gentle smirk.

I grabbed the hand that he was offering me to be able to sit up from being layed down. As he pulled me up he slid his other hand to my back to support me. "You might fall down, So let me help you a bit." He explained.

"And why would i fall down when i feel perfectly fine?" i asked with a smug face

"Well, When  i first came here my body was like a gelatin, And so was the other people" He answered with the smil not fading from his face.

"Then i'm a bit different though." I told him while i stood up, Streched my arms then jump up and down for a bit.

"Woah, Your the only person i saw who came here that didn't have fatigue from the travel." He exclaimed

"Well.. well.. well... theres a first for everything right?" I questioned while raising my left brow

"This is big news though, Everyone will be all over you, Asking stuff if they knew this" He said with a worried look.

His eyes gazed to me changing the subject "I forgot to ask you your name, Mine is Shane, Shane McHay, And you are?"

"Matt, Matthew Deans" i said as i help out my hand offering a handshake.

He shook my hand and pulled me out of my room "By the way, You will need to go to the council once your awake" he said while we ran towards a gigantic door.

"And your telling me this why?" i asked in confusion

"Well if you hadn't noticed that there was another bed beside yours, It's mine. And that makes us.. ROOMIES! and i was told that i had a roommate coming if he accepts the scholarship offers, By the way it's rare for someone to be given a scholarship, So whats your toy?" As we stopped nearing the gigantic door infront of us.

"Ermm, What is a Toy?" I asked him

"What the heck? You don't even know what a toy is?!, How did you even get a scho.." His words were cut off, as the door swung open revealing a large room that looked much like a kings throne.

My mouth dropped open from what i saw, till a guy wearing black clothings came closer to me and invited me in, i had no second thoughts and went inside as Shane followed me from behind. We sat across each other, Shane and me at a large couch, and him on the throne like chair.

"Uhm, Can anyone tell me about this "Toys"?" i began talking breaking the silence that had been there for a few minutes.

"First of all i would like to introduce myself, I'm Eugene Deans, the Director of this academy, And you Matthew Deans is my brother." He spoke.

Shane's mouth and mine dropped. What did he just say? I was his brother?! what the heck. I don't even remember my own parents and now a guy is claiming that he was my brother?, My mind went scrambled when the word "Your Brother" echoed in my mind.

I pulled my knees up to my face and hugged it. Trying to accept the words as if it was the truth.

"What are you saying Sir?, Your brother?" shane asked in confusion

"Yes, My brother, He was lost for 4 years, We tried everything we could just to find him, Until one of my followers saw him at a diner while he was eating, he used his toy and the investigator felt like reporting back to me with the picture in his hands, And i was 100% sure that it was him, It was Matthew." Eugene explained

"What? Your my BROTHER?!, And what the heck is these toys your talking about?!" I screamed at Eugene

"Do see that pin on your shirt?" Eugene asked me.

"Yes, And whats the thing about this pin?, It's just a pin i bought at the mall" i asked crunching my brows together.

"The thing is, You didn't buy that at the mall, The guy you were talking to was me, the one who sold you that was me. That is your 'Toy' that i just returned after you lost it." he said calmly

"Still doesn't tell me what a toy is." I stated

"Well, Toys are very different from one another, For example Shane's toys, Do you notice his rings?" Eugene asked me, While i nodded in agreement

He continued what he was saying "That rings grants him the ability to control things with his mind, without moving a muscle. Shane could you please show Matt your ability using this pen?" he suggested while holding up a pen in the air.

I stared at Shane, he hang his hands infront of him, The rings began to sparkle and i turned my gaze to Eugene's pen, Which started to float on its own as eugene let his grip off. My eyes widened as the pen flew around circling me till it went back to eugene, and he grabbed it.

"So that is one, there are only 4 abilities that can be possesed, one is Shane's that allows him to levitate anything that is within his strenght, another is control over elements like fire, water, wind, and land. but you can only control 1 element of your choice, Another is illusion, Which can make clones, change the way a certain thing or place looks, thus it is illusion, and the last 1 is super strenght and speed, which well allows you to have super strenght and speed." Eugene explained with a chuckle.

"So what is my 'Toy' then?" I asked out of curiousity

"and thats the best part. only two people have these toys, wich is me and you." he said while grinning at me.

He continued his sentence "Which is the ability to posses all four toys, We are the ones with these super unique Toy, Hence i will need to train you, starting tommorow morning" He smiled at me dearly.

"Okay now hurry out then." he said and pointed to shane "Take care of my brother he's your responsibility now." then an invisible force pushed us out of the room and the door automatically shut.

Am i dreaming or something, i thought to myself and started pinching both my cheeks, Shane laughed at me "No matter how many times you pinch yourself, The whole thing won't disappear you know." He said with a smug grin on his face

"Yeah, yeah, What ever you say." i said with a dark and gloomy voice.

He just laughed his ass off till we head back to our room.