Chapter 48

Malik

"Hey, Mr. Bridges." I said as I walked into his office.

It's been a minute since I've been here. Obviously, I've had a lot going on these last few months which means I ain't been able to be at my second job.

I have a second job as a personal body trainer to cover up the money I make at the trap.

"Malik." He stood up, giving my a handshake and a pat on my back. "It's nice to see you finally back."

"It's good to be back. Thanks for understanding everything." I said, sitting in one of the chairs in front of his desks.

I told him about my situation with everything going on, and I mean everything. I know I shouldn't tell my business like that but I trust him and he wise as hell.

"You know I gotcha. I've been in similar problems like that too." He nodded. "So you back for good now?"

"Yes, I'mma take my shifts back and get straight to work if that's okay with you?"

"Oh, always. You know you one of my best workers here anyways." I chuckled as I stood up, grabbing my bag with my equipment in it.

"You'll be working that C class today. Once you're done at 6, you can pack up and leave for the day. You know how everything works. We'll talk later tho." 

"Ight, thank you."
~
Vinchi

100$ has been sent to you from Amara Andrews for "go get ya nappy ass hair cut dawg."

I squinted my eyes befor laughing at this damn child.

Mamas🤍 FaceTime...

"Yesss?" Amara said while setting her camera up. She was fixing her hair in the mirror.

"My hair isn't nappy." She looked at the screen and laughed since I was mugging the fuck out of her. "Why did you send that much for a haircut?"

"Cause I figured you could use to rest for something else." She shrugged.

"Imma send it back."

"Do it and watch I break ya fucking neck." She paused, staring at the screen.

"Always gotta be so violent. Imma use the shit." I smacked my teeth, making her laugh. "What you laughing for?"

"Cause, you salty but it's okay." I hung up the phone, knowing that she was still laughing. Before I put my phone up, a text came to my phone.

Mamas🤍: you better use that shit tho, I ain't playing with ya ass.

"This girl." I grabbed my keys, heading to my car.
~
Amara

"They can kiss my ass. They giving me the fucking run around." I said, slamming my car door.

I was on the phone with Nia, explaining how the damn school acting like pussies. If it wasn't for Ma and Dad, I would've told them to suck a dick.

"I'll talk to em. They know when me and you work together, we get what we want." I nodded as if she could see me. "Where you finna go?"

"Finna see if Vinchi got his hair cut yet. If not, imma punch him in his face."

"As you should." I placed the phone down, starting the car up.
~
Jermaine

"Damien, I ain't gonna tell you no more, bring ya tail on." I said, trying to get Damien to come on.

We going to the store to get some groceries since Amara and Malik ain't here. Damien's little ass acting like he can't come out of my room.