Chapter 36

Amara
(2 days later)

These last two days been boring as hell. I ain't have anything to do and with King and Nia being boo'd up 24/7, that stopped me from having a move everyday.

I used the spare key that Vinchi gave me a while back to get into the house since King wasn't here because he had been staying the night with Nia. I locked the door behind me, going to Vinchi's room to check on him.

What shocked me was seeing that his body was not on his bed.

I looked around the room, confused as hell. "How the fuck?"

The bathroom in Vinchi's room door open as Vinchi walked out of it, rubbing his face.

"Oh, hey Amara." He said waving at me as if he wasn't just in a coma the last time I saw him.

"Nigga when did you get up?"

"2 days ago." He said, nodding his head.

"The two days I don't visit is when yo ass decides to wake up." I scoffed, putting on hand on my hip.

Wait a minute.

"Wait a second, you're awake?" I said, sounding dumb as hell as he gave me a confused look before looking around the room.

"Um, yeah?"

I walked up to him, embracing him in a hug as he hugged back.

"Why the hell you ain't tell anybody you were awake?" I said, pulling away from the hug.

"I was going to after I was able to move around a little bit, but someone had to come and ruin the surprise." He said, basically referring to me.

"My bad for checking up on ya almost everyday, hoe."

"You know I was just playing withcha mean ass." He chuckled, sitting on his bed.

"Come here." I walked over, sitting beside him.

"You know I was able to hear you while I was out right?" I looked at him, watching him cross his arms.

"Don't know whatcha talking about, sir."

"Does you really need to wake up, everything was a lot easier when you were here ring a bell?"

"Not one."

"Mhm, okay." He laid back, putting his arm over his eyes.

I touched his stomach that was wrapped up, knowing that the only reason that he went through that was because of me.

"Stop." Vinchi said, uncovering his eyes.

"Stop what?"

"It ain't ya fault, Amara."

"You could've died, Vinchi. How is that not my fault?"

"Because I'm the one who pushed you out of the way in the first place." Vinchi said, sitting back up.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Don't play with me, nigga. Why did you push me out of the way?"

He just stared at me, as I stared back, waiting on him to answer the question.

"You ask a lot of questions, little one." He said, standing up.

"That's not answering my question."

Before he could say anything, we heard the front door open.

"Amara, I know that ain't nobody but your ass that's outside in one of your brother's cars." I heard King's voice say.

Vinchi smirked as he walked out of his room, me following behind.

"Wassup nigga?" Vinchi said, making King drop all the bags that he was carrying in.

"Yoooo, bruh." King smiled before walking up to him, giving him a tight bro-like hug.

I watched as them two hugged, knowing that King missed his brother.

"Awww." Nia said, coming over beside me.

"Nigga you crying?" I laughed at Vinchi's question as King smacked his teeth.

"No, jackass."

"You missed yo brother? Gone head say it, lil bruh." Vinchi said, as him and King started playing around.

"This calls for a celebration." King said, making me and Nia scoff.

"They asses hating, cuhh. Call the crew up. A real nigga back in business."
~
"Nah cause why the fuck this game so hard?" Malik said, throwing the Wii controller down before sitting on the couch.

"Nigga, it's just The Michael Jackson Experience." I said, laying my head in Khalisè's lap.

"Se, I'm old. My bones don't heal like they use to." I shook my head at this goofy ass nigga.

"Ooo turn that shit up!" Nia said, making me, Khalisè and Kiara get up from where we were at.

She got a donk, watch it hit the floor
I like the way she move and the way she snap and roll
Yeah, it's goin' down, I got five thousands ones
Me, you and you, we 'bout to have fun

Me and Kiara hyped Khalisè and Nia up as they handled the song how it was suppose to be handled.

I grabbed my stack of ones out of my purse, throwing it at them.

"Ya Girl wild, King." I heard Vinchi say.

"I just came for the food." I shook my head as the music stopped, making me look up.

"Nigga, why you turn it off?" I asked Malik who had his arms crossed.

"Y'all getting a little too rowdy in this bitch. Sitcha asses down."

I smacked my teeth as Kiara pulled the girls over to the kitchen counter, holding up a bottle of some type of liquor.

"Pour me the fuck up." Khalisè said as I agreed with her.

"I only want half a cup tho." I said, not wanting to get too bad

"You sure you want half a cup of this, Amara?" I looked at the bottle, seeing the words Pink Whitney on the front of it.

"Yeah." I said, shrugging.

"Fill my shit up tho." Nia said, making Khalisè agree.

"Pour us some too, the fuck?" Jermaine said as all the guys walked in.

Everyone by then had a cup full, well except me.

"Fuck it." I said making my whole cup full before turning it up, feeling it burn in my chest.