Chapter 35

Amara

Today we ain't have much to do. I was hoping that Malik and Jermaine would take over the trap now that they are back but they still got me running shit.

Since me and Jermaine finished our drop early while Nia watched Damien, we decided to go out to eat. It was suppose to be all the siblings but Malik's ass wasn't answering the phone.

"Stick your hand in my plate again and watch me chop that bitch off." I said, looking at Jermaine as he was finna get another one of my fries.

He smacked his teeth, grabbing the fries anyway. "You ain't gonna do me nun."

I scoffed, mugging him as he mugged me back. We stayed like that for a minute before he started laughing.

"Boy I can't take yo ass serious." I said, shaking my head.

"Hell nah, that's all yo ass." He said, shaking his head. "What's up with you tho?"

"Me?" I said, pointing to myself.

"Nah, the fucking waitress." He said, stale facing me.

"Bitch." I said, mentally rolling my eyes. "I'm good tho."

"Amara, I'm ya brother. I can tell when your ass ain't acting right dawg." He crossed his arms, turning his head a little.

"What are you talking about? I am okay." I said, sitting back.

"Nah, you done got emotional now for some reason."

"Why did Nia say they same shit?"

"Because it's true." He said, sitting up once again. "When we were watching y'all, all your ass did was cry, well cry and get mad." He said, chuckling.

I chuckled too, thinking about it for a second. "Yeah, you kinda right."

"Hm." He stared at me with his eyes squinted.

"Can we just eat, nigga?" I said, laughing because this nigga was trying to be some type of doctor or some shit. "I am fine, okay nigga?"

"Imma find out what it is." He said, nodding his head as I shook mine.

"So." I started off, clearing my throat. "What we gonna do about Angel, Jasmine and Cortez?"

"I don't even know yet." Jermaine said as he started tapping on the table. "If I ever see that bitch, it's over."

"You damn right. You better not let me catch her before you do." I said, wiping the corner of my mouth.

"I can't believe she would even try to do that shit, dawg. My blood boiled from just seeing that shit." Jermaine shook his head.

"How did you get Damien away from Angel?"

"Well when you shot Angel in her arm, she was caught off guard. I took my chance then."

"I just wish this shit was over, but we all know it is far from it." I stated as he nodded.

"You right. This time we gone be ready for they ass tho." I smirked seeing that the smirk on his face matched mine.

"Hell yeah."
~
"Why does he look so skinny?" I asked, staring at Vinchi's body as he just laid there.

"The medication he takes." Minnie said as she started cleaning up her area.

"Is there any way of telling when he's gonna wake up?" Jermaine said, leaning against the door.

"Well not really. All I know is that everything about him is perfectly fine. I still don't know how he hasn't woken up yet." I sighed, wiping my face.