Chapter 41

Amara

"Wait a second cause who's gonna be watching Damien?" I yelled from the shower to Nia who was in my room getting dressed already.

"My dad said he would watch him. King should be taking him over there now." She yelled back. I said okay before continuing my shower.

Kiara and Khalisè were using Malik and Jermaine's shower and Nia hopped in my shower before I got in. Of course, I asked Malik and Jermaine could they use them before they got in tho.

I think all the boys were gonna get dressed at Kiara's house before they set up the place. With it being 8 already, everything is mostly like already set up.

"Yooooooo, Nia, where you at?" I heard King's voice before a door close.

"In here!"

I could hear him come in my room as I turned the shower off.

"Happy Birthday, Amara!" King said. I plugged my blow dryer up.

"Thank you!"

"I gotcha something, it's not much but I hope you like it."

"Appreciate it!" I turned my blow dryer on, getting my hair right.

After getting myself situated and after getting dressed, I walked into my room, seeing a gift bag on my bed.

"Aww." I smiled, seeing that it had bukoo scented candles and hair ties in it.

"Wait cause who ain't a bad bitch?" I turned around, seeing all the girls walk in as they started hyping me up.

"I love y'all." I chuckled, grabbing my bag. "Y'all bad as fuck."

"And is." Khalisè said, flipping her now straight hair over her shoulder.

"Ight, let's go y'all." Kiara said. We all walked out of my room. I made sure to lock the front door as we got outside.

"Let's get this shit started!"
~
"Damn, a full ass house." I said, looking at the people that were outside of Kiara's house.

"Shit finna be so turnt. Might as well pour me a shot now." Khalisè said as she opened her door.

"Me and Kiara gonna go in and see when you can come in." I nodded my head as they got out, walking to the house.

"Now yo ass better turn up, cause ion wanna out do the birthday girl." I chuckled at Nia's comment.

"Oh trust me. This shit finna be wild."

Nia looked at her phone, seeing that she had a text message. "They ready."

I got out of the car, walking to the house with Nia right behind me. I put my ear to the door as people told me happy birthday.

"Now let's bring her little snotty nose ass in." I shook my head hearing the people laugh at what Jermaine had said.

"Mane play so much." I said while Nia agreed.

"Everybody welcome Amaraaaaaaaa!" I opened the door as smoke blasted from some type of dispenser.

The crowd was roaring as I walked in, waving at everyone as I smiled. It was lights everywhere while the room was mainly colored blue. Since Kiara's house was big as hell, their were literally bukoo people in here.

I looked at the display of balloons that spelled out "Happy 17th, Amara!" In silver.

I thanked everyone before walking over to Jermaine who was with everyone else.

"Thank y'all." I smiled, looking at everyone. It was so loud in here that you have to yell a little bit.

"Like I said, don't say I don't do anything for ya." Malik said before walking to the bar as he lit a blunt, along with Jermaine.