"But even because of that, you can't let them do that to you anymore. You can't let them treat you like a peasant anymore. And they are blackmailing you, right? Well, they won't be able to do that anymore." "How?" "You don't need to worry about that." "Jinnie, I actually don't mind finishing them. But how am I going to kill so many people all alone." Namjoon said with worry.

"Who said that you are going to kill them alone? I am going to be there WITH you, including my men. "Oh well, I am fine with killing them, then." He mumbled. Jin sighed with relief. "What about your parents?" "I...I am not quite sure about killing...them." He avoided looking Jin in the eyes. "Hyung, listen to me. You really need to look at the past and see the way they treated you. They abused you! They treated you like outcasts, even though they were your parent's."

"As I said before, because of them I am alive. The only reason I am hesitating so much is because I owe them one. They could have killed me if they wanted to, but they didn't and kept me alive. My stepfather, well yeah, that jerk didn't do anything so I am also fine with getting him out of the way. But my mother..she has been with me the longest." Jin shook his head in disagreement.

"First of all, they kept you alive, fed you, and educated you, because it was their JOB as parents. Since THEY were the ones who decided to bring you this world, then they will have to take care of you. Second, your mother is the root cause of all your misery." Namjoon frowned. "How is that?" "Remember how she had a lot of tests done on you after you killed a dog for understandable reasons? Well, that was also the day she figured out that you were a psychopath."

Namjoon's eyes widened with shock. "W-wait, I am a psychopath? How did you know and I didn't?" Namjoon was extremely puzzled. "Your medical reports. And I thought that you knew." Jin's eyes narrowed. "My mother never told me about that. She said that it was to see if I was mentally ok. Though, I was a little suspicious about that. But I didn't know that I was a psychopath."

"Well, fortunately, you are one. Because you are so similar to me and you actually got diagnosed." He smiled. "You are also one, aren't you?" "Obviously, and not only me, but my short dwarf brother, Jimin as well. Namjoon was surprised. " Wow! I did not expect him to be one. But also why didn't my mother tell me" He frowned again.

"Because she didn't want to provoke you. Actually, all the things that she did for you were due to the reason that she didn't want you to be like one of us. She forced you from a young age to become a doctor so that you will save people instead of killing them. She hurt you with your step-father so that you will remain weak. She told the whole family about you so that they could treat you like you were a curse to them or something. She suppressed you so you won't become your true self. They didn't kill you, because you were another one of their money-bringer."

The salty tears ran down Namjoon's cheeks. "But...why...w-why...would she do this?" He cried. "Because she was scared. Scared that you are a psychopath. She thinks that you are a monster." "But Jinnie, it's not a bad thing to be a psycho, right?" "Of course not, my love. "Then why...WHY?! " He screamed with sadness and frustration. He obviously wasn't mad at Jin, but his mother.

"Is this the reason why they treated me like shit for years?" "You see, Hyung, people are just jealous. They are jealous because we are better than them. Because we are just more superior than them. We can do the things that they can't. Jealousy can really get the worst of people." Jin said and sighed. "So you're saying that my mother purposely stopped me from doing things I liked because she was scared of me? And so that I don't become better than her?"

"Indeed!" "They all treated me like this because... Pathetic! the worst reason to ruin my life." Namjoon said after understanding everything. "But still...my heart is not allowing me to kill her. She is my mother-" He gets cut off mid-sentence. "Exactly, she was your mother and yet, she was jealous of her own child. She is the one who is holding you back. This was her plan all along. Hyung, every villain becomes what they are by destroying all the things that are holding them back. So that they can go to their dark side, their real side. You have to do the same. Break the chains and let her know that you aren't her slave and that you ARE better than her."