Chapter 25

Its been 3 weeks since Taehyung was injured, the divorce was completely forgotten, he is perfectly fine but not with the situation he is currently in.

"Sir~" Taehyung moaned, as he was on all fours on Jungkook's office desk, completely naked. The office door was lock and it was just both of them. The cold air hits his bare skin causing him to shiver.

"Tch," Jungkook uncrossed his arms and got up from his chair, standing right behind Taehyung's bare ass. He began kneading it then gave it a spank creating an echo in the office.

"Ah!" Taehyung muffled a moaned, rolling back his eyes.

"So tempting," Jungkook whispered right behind Taehyung's left flushed ear while unbuckling his pants making his member spring out causing Taehyung to bite his pink lips, anxious for the next step.

Jungkook smirk at the response and  began to rub his member teasingly against Taehyung's pink pucker hole.

"Mmmm," Taehyung hummed, closing his eyes enjoying the soft feeling around his hole.

"Your  noises are sexy, keep it up," Jungkook smirk against Taehyung's neck before entering his hard hot cock in Taehyung's hole all in one. Taehyung's eyes widen at the sudden action as he gasped for oxygen.

"Ah," Taehyung closes his eyes then hiss to the stinging sensation and Jungkook stop his movements.

"Tell me when you are comfortable enough, then I will continue"  Jungkook peck Taehyung softly on his back.

Taehyung moved around a bit trying to get comfortable, its been a while since they  had sex  so it's a bit difficult for him.

"Y-you could move now," Taehyung bit his lips, closing his eyes awaiting for Jungkook to continue.

Jungkook chuckle at Taehyung's cute actions.

"I want to do you slowly, lets enjoy this moment, just you and I with our bodies connected with one another, I love you."

***

Jungkook and Taehyung were home in the Jacuzzi together. Taehyung was in the middle of Jungkook's legs, with his back leant against the other bare chest. They both enjoy the silence, listening to each other rhythm of their heart beats.

"Do you know when I first saw you Tae I thought you were really beautiful that was the fist thing that came to mind when you walked in to my office." Jungkook mumble against Taehyung's neck as the other tilted their head further for Jungkook to get more access.

Taehyung hummed.

"I actually never liked you at the beginning but now you're my oxygen and my purpose in life," Taehyung giggle a bit thinking about the times when he did mischievous stuff to Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed and turn around to face Jungkook, he wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck and look at him deep in his eyes.

"I seriously don't know what I would do with out you, thank you for everything, I'm really glad I found you.....I love you Jungkook."

"I'm glad I found you to my love, I love you too Mrs. Jeon."

"Are you serious? I'm not a girl!?"