Chapter 19

Taehyung groaned waking up from his sleep, sitting up on his bed, holding his head due to pain.

"Why does my head hurts so much?" Taehyung grumble under his breath, he look at the side on his nightstand only to see a cup of water and a tablet on the side with a note.

He took up the note, out of curiosity and looked at it.

Take the tablet with the glass of lime water as soon as you wake up

~Jungkook

What actually happened yesterday?

I could make you feel good, the words echoed in Taehyung's mind causing his eyes to widen due to the sudden remembrance of yesterday's incident.

I didn't do that, right?

Taehyung groaned loudly covering his face with his two palms due to embarrassment, his cheeks flared up.

It won't be shocking if he goes back cold towards me, Taehyung sighed sadly, removing his palms from his flushed face, looking at the water and tablet Jungkook left for him.

He took the tablet, drinking every bit of the water, shaking his head in the end, not liking it's sour taste, then resting the glass back on the night stand .

Yack... I wonder what's the time.

Taehyung took up his phone that was laying on the side of the bed and switch it on.

Holy shit it's 9:am already, I'm super dead.

Taehyung quickly got up from his bed and head to the bathroom, brushing his teeth quickly, then took a quick morning shower. He came out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his drench skin. He quickly dried his skin then change into a pink shorts and a navy blue sweater. He dried his hair with the blow dryer making his silver locks turn fluffy, falling over his brown orbs.

I look cute, Taehyung grin at his reflection on the mirror.

He quickly ran down the bifurcated staircase heading to the kitchen only to see no one.

Is he even at home? Maybe he is avoiding me....

Taehyung sighed sadly, he was about to turn around to head back up the stairs but his eyes fall on a note on top the burgundy kitchen counter.

His eyebrows furrowed.

He walk up to the kitchen counter and view it.

There is food in the micro-wave, heat it and eat. I also call up Jimin to check on you, I went in the office to collect some stuff, I will be back in a half an hour or so, there is something urgent I want to speak with you.

~Jungkook

Taehyung gulp.

U-Urgent?

He crumple the note and threw it in the bin and heat up the breakfast as Jungkook told him to. He sat on the chair in the dinning room, chewing on the bacon.

"Tasty," Taehyung moaned as the rich flavor hit his tongue.

He ate up his breakfast until he heard his phone began to ring.

He pick it up only to see the caller ID is Jimin, he answered instantly.

"Yes Jimin?" Taehyung ask while washing his dirty wares.

"I'm at your front door please open up," Jimin stated quickly.

"Okay," Taehyung hang up the call, close the tap and head to the front door, he open the door only to be crushed by a tight bear hug from Jimin.