Chapter 23

Taehyung groaned softly raising up from the bare broad chest that was under him. He tried to rub the sleep off his eyes, adjusting to his surroundings. He was about to get up from the bed but he fell back down yelping in pain on his lower half, waking up the other. 

"Let me help you," A deep yet husked voice asked sending chills down Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung look down at himself only to realize that he is naked, he quickly took the white blanket off the bed covering his bare body causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"You know I roamed every corner of you, so it wont make any sense to hide."

"You... hush," Taehyung snapped. 

"Heh.. whatever you say," Jungkook said getting off from the bed naked, taking up Taehyung in bridal style.

"Lets shower together, I will clean you off very properly," Jungkook smirk causing Taehyung cheeks to flushed.

"Yah shut up!"  Taehyung whined covering his face with his both palms.

Jungkook laughed softly while taking Taehyung to the bathroom and Taehyung was amazed

"Woah, I didn't know you had a Jacuzzi,"  Taehyung beamed.

"Indeed I do," Jungkook smiled softly while resting Taehyung on the ground. Taehyung legs begin to shake due to the pain but he use the counter as support.

"You should probably let go of the bedsheet now," Jungkook  stated while opening the pipes, fulling the Jacuzzi with warm water.

Taehyung gulp as he felt something wet leaking down from his sore hole, he slowly drop the sheet on the ground and Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust.

"I never knew I would have an obsession seeing my cum leaked out from you, as if you are my territory." Jungkook said in a low voice. He took off the pipes  and took up Taehyung, whom wrap their legs around Jungkook's hips. They both were in the Jacuzzi together.

Jungkook was leaned up in the side passing his hand over his wet raven hair.

"Stand up and raise your ass!" Jungkook demand and Taehyung nod as his legs tremble while getting up, he raise his arse  in front of Jungkook while grabbing on to the end of the Jacuzzi in support.

The cum leaked out more from his butt, Jungkook brought his thick fingers against the sore hole and began fingering it, taking of the cum from it and Taehyung eyes widen as he bit his lips trying to control his moans.

"Mmm it feels good," Taehyung rolled back his eyes and Jungkook took off his fingers from the clenching hole, standing up then gripping onto Taehyung's petite waist.

"You really do know how to temp me don't you?" Jungkook whispers lowly against Taehyung's right ear as goosebumps form on his skin. Jungkook kissed his nape, and took up his hard erected dick aligning it on Taehyung's hole causing Taehyung to gasp at the sudden contact.

"Let the morning session begin," Jungkook smirk.

***

Jungkook was in his home office doing some work, while Taehyung was in the kitchen making a cup of hot chocolate for both of then. Jungkook was typing an email in his laptop but only to get disrupted by a call. He furrowed his brows while looking at the caller 'Officer Lee' He answered the phone quickly.

"Mr. Jeon we found that they are planning to attack anytime soon"

"What you mean by anytime soon?" Jungkook's heart began to beat quickly due to anxiety.