Chapter 9

It was an early Tuesday morning, Taehyung was the first to wake up, preparing breakfast for him and Jungkook, before they both head to work. Taehyung doesn't have a problem with it but he really do hate waking up early, he got no choice, a deal is a deal. They both had breakfast together but no one talk to each other as Taehyung is still angry with Jungkook. They both went to the company in separate cars so people won't suspect anything and Taehyung couldn't be happier. They both arrived at the same time and both went to the elevator together, coincidentally.

Ugh I guess going in the elevator with him in the morning is a natural routine, Taehyung scoffed at his thought, rolling his eyes internally.

Taehyung and Jungkook elbows touch and Jungkook stared blankly at the elevator door waiting for it to stop.

Gosh if I had enough money I would of run away from here like Cinderella, I really don't like to being close to him, Taehyung smile, picturing himself as Cinderella.

Taehyung was too deep into his thoughts, Jungkook glanced  at Taehyung only to find Taehyung looking weird with the creepy smile attach on his face.

All of a sudden the elevator began shaking causing Taehyung to snap out of his thoughts and the lights in the elevator went off.

The place began to feel heated  and lack of oxygen. 

Taehyung breathing started to uneven so as his heart beat.

"Mr. Jeon w-what i-is going o-on ?" Taehyung ask shakily.

Taehyung you can do this, be strong, don't be weak, Taehyung try motivating himself.

Jungkook look at Taehyung in a concern manner.

"I don't know, I am trying to make a call but its not going trough , Mr. Kim are you alright" Jungkook ask worriedly glancing at his phone then back to Taehyung.

The elevator  began shaking roughly making Taehyung fall on the cold metal  ground clutching his shirt trying to breathe properly.

No this cant be happening, he thought.

Taehyung was never like this but  he only began feeling this way ever since his father death, it traumatize him only when he is in a closure area.

Flash Back

Taehyung and his parents was in the car, his father was driving, his mom was in the passenger seat and he was in the back seat. It was also his parents wedding anniversary they decided on taking a road trip. Taehyung and his parents were happy, they were laughing since his mom brought up how she and his father meet.

"I remember when your mom friend had to give me a whole lecture before I could even date her, those were times."

They all started laughing at the memory and Taehyung joined as he could picture the whole scenario.

Taehyung's dad wasn't looking at were he was going as he was busy laughing with his family , the car skid and hit the light post everything was a blur from there until he woke up in the hospital bed with a nurse in front of him with a sad expression.

"Kim Taehyung, I am sorry for your lost you father couldn't make it."

The nurse exited the room leaving Taehyung crying

End of flash

Taehyung remember everything the blood he saw when his father's head was smashed against the steering wheel.

"No No No," Taehyung chanted hugging his feet against his chest, his eyes began to tear as the scene replay in his head.

"Mr. Kim are you alright?" Jungkook ask worriedly, kneeling  by Taehyung's side, he notice Taehyung wasn't responding but only mumbling words with tears  streaming down his flushed face.

Jungkook didn't know what to do but he felt sorry for the boy so he hug Taehyung against his chest.

"Don't cry everything is going to be alright hmm? just wait for a bit."

Taehyung began to calm down and his cries turn to little sniffles and he  eventually fell asleep against Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's sleeping figure wondering what could be the cause for this, it's the first time he saw Taehyung in this venerable state.