Prologue

Two women give birth to a boy child each, one gives birth to Jeon Jungkook and the other to Kim Taehyung. They both had their names planned out since day one when they were pregnant and both husbands agreed with the names, they had to agree because their wives won't take no for an answer.

Both women were best friends since early childhood and they both grew up together. They made a promise in their teens that they will marry their children together when they get older, with each child's consent as well but hoped it turns out how they want it to be. Now that those two children were born they wanted them to grow up with each other but one unfortunate incident happen separating both best friends and both children.

Mrs. Jeon was home alone with Jeon Jungkook in her arms, trying to make him fall asleep, her phone began ringing she was about to put it in silent mode but she notice the caller ID was her husband's assistant. It's rare when her husband's assistant calls her, only for emergencies she receives a call from him and what piped her curiosity is that, he is calling her when her husband is on a business trip. She answer the call putting it on loudspeaker before placing it on the glass table beside the sofa she was sitting on. 

"Yes," Mrs. Jeon was waiting for the other person in the line to respond. 

"I'm sorry Mrs Jeon, your husband passed away 5 minutes ago. "

Mrs. Jeon felt like her whole world was crashing down, maybe she heard wrong.

"C-come again?" her voice cracked a little with the heavy feeling she is feeling in her heart. 

"I am sorry Mrs. Jeon but your husband passed away, he was shot."

The call ended. 

Jeon Jungkook had no idea what was going on,  he look up with his big innocent, brown, Bambi eyes,  sucking on his index and middle fingers while watching his mom cry. His mom cradled him closer to her chest crying and crying her heart out as she was in denial.

She knows she has to leave the country to take over her husband's business to end the chaos, which also means she has to leave Mrs. Kim behind and she has to leave right away to take care of her husband's memorial. Jungkook was fast asleep cradled in his mom's arms. Mrs. Jeon decided to write a letter to her friend leaving it on the table for her to get in the morning. She quickly packs her bags and leaves with her son, Jeon Jungkook.

Mrs. Kim came early in the morning to Mrs. Jeon's house with her baby, it's a norm for both babies to play with each other while the two moms catch up on their gossip. Mrs. Kim barges into her friend's home like she usually does with her jolly aura along with a  pouty baby in her arms.

"Leely good morning!"

Everything was silent, there was no one at home which she finds was strange, her eyes then fall on the piece of paper that was on the table with a coffee cup on top of it. 

She held Taehyung in one hand and the letter in the other and began to read it.

Dear Eunie,

  I am sorry to leave like this but please forgive me, my husband passed away yesterday, I couldn't tell you personally because I had to leave right away with my son to continue his business. I know you are crying right now but please don't cry. 

Mrs Kim's heart aches to know what her best friend is going through right now she wipes the tears that were pouring out of her now swollen red eyes and continues reading. 

I love you both a lot, you will always be my best friend no matter what. Tell Taetae I love him ankiss himss for me. It hurts a lot to know my husband passed away but I know you will want me to be strong so I will try to be. I want you to be happy okay? I promise we will meet again but not now, it's not safe, and it is wise to not get in contact for a while so each of my devices will be switched off. We won't be able to contact each other even after because I won't be using the same number anymore, it's for the sake of your safety.  Remember the promise we made that we will marry our sons together if they agree of course so let's do that when we meet again hmm? 

I love you both, take care.

Your best friend, Leely 

That was the last they both heard from each other.