"We were gonna fuck. You interrupted us!" Bianca whined making me roll my eyes while Alessio furrowed his brows, looking at me, "You were gonna fuck her?"

"No." I instantly replied and watched as Alessio exhaled in relief. Why was he relieved?

"What are you doing h—" I was cut off by Alessio who glared at Bianca, "Out." He never really liked Bianca and the same thing went for her. Bianca pouted, crossed her arms and stayed still, "No."

She was pushing his buttons. Bianca was so god damn annoying.

Alessio sighed, walked towards her, grabbed her arm and threw her out of the room before locking the door.

"What happened to the girl who was waiting to be fucked?" I mocked.

Alessio groaned, "You won't believe this. She howled."

"She what?"

"She fucking howled." Alessio mumbled, "She was like 'awoooooo' when I entered her."

That's when I broke into a fit of laughter.

He walked to my bed and sat on it, "I had to get out. I couldn't— that was so weird. I'm beginning to think that she was a werewolf or something." He then threw his body on the bed, "Anyway, what kind of warning do you want me to send them?"

"Your kind of warnings." I replied to which he hummed in response, "Consider it done. If they're wise, they won't mess with us again but if they have a death wish, then you can expect them within twenty four hours."

|Alessio's POV|

Bianca. I've always had a question about her ; What's the purpose of her existence?

The only thing that was stopping me from killing that pendulum ass bitch was her dad's and mine's relationship. He would invest in my company, help it grow and something was telling me that he would stop investing if I kill his daughter. Note the sarcasm.

"Have you been talking to—You know who—?" He asked to which I asked back, "Who? Voldemort?"

Enzo rolled his eyes, "Lea"

"Last time I spoke to her was months ago" I lied and heard him hum in response, "How's she?"

"She's fine" I replied, "Y'all were fucking great together." I hated the fact that my ship fucking sunk.

"We weren't even together." Enzo replied, "I was a dick to her. I told her to leave and I regret it."

"This is getting old." I rolled my eyes, "You tell me this every damn time."

"I just..." He trailed off, not knowing to say.

"You fucked up big time." I finished it for him, "But that's okay. She fucked up too— I mean, she's gonna fuck up too then you guys can be equal since you both fucked up."

"My engagement is in two days" Enzo reminded. So, in two days, he was gonna get the shock of his life and I was excited.

"Do you need me to help you escape?" I joked, "Cause I can do that."

"No. You know, I'm doing this for my mafia. I just need a heir and a capable Donna by my side."

"And out of all the capable women that exist, you've got to pick that Bianca." I mumbled and heard him sigh, "I just couldn't just pick a stranger. At least, I know Bianca."

"You know who else you know?" I asked before replying to my own question with an evident hint telling him that I want them to be together her in my voice, "My sister."

➷➷➷➷➷

THIS IS PROB MY FAV CHAPTER-