20

Alexandra's pov

I'm standing in front of the Mikaelson's house right now.  I have a gown on...a literal ball gown.  I've never dressed this fancy in my whole entire life.  I just feel out of place being here.  I still am on edge too.  I don't think I'm ready to see all of them. 

"Okay...so, we just go in" Elena said.

"Yeah" I said and we both just stood there still.

"Oh thank goodness. You guys are here" We heard and looked to see Caroline running over to us.

"Caroline?!" I said.

"Alex...let me hug you.  Im so happy your humanity is back on.  Elena told me. But what are you guys doing here?" She said.

"We could ask you the same" I said hugging her.

"Klaus invited me.  And Rebekah invited Matt.  I only came to keep an eye out on Matt" She said and my eyes widened.

"Klaus invited you?! Matt is here?! Rebekah invited him" I said pissed.

"Don't worry.  I didn't realize we all would be here" She said looking behind us and I turn around to see Stefan and Damon walking up to us dressed up.

"You guys are here too?" I said.

"You think I wasn't going to show up?" Damon said.

"Yeah...didn't want to miss a party" Stefan said.

"I'm going inside" Elena said and then made her way inside and I sigh.  Caroline gives me a little smile and then follows Elena inside and then I look to the boys.

"Can I talk to Stefan, Damon" I said.

"Yeah, sure" He said and still stood there and Stefan grinned a little.

"I think she meant alone, brother" Stefan said and Damon looked to the two of us.

"2 minutes" Damon said and then walked inside.

"You look nice" Stefan said.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Am I not allowed to be here?" He said.

"Do you think it's such a good idea that you're here?" I said and he smiled.

"I'm here for you, Alex." He said and I made a face.

"For me?" I said.

"You want help with this whole Elle thing right? I'm looking out for you. You never know...she may be a guest here tonight too. Ever think her and Klaus could've been working together?" He said and I just stared at him.

"You remember something else don't you?" I said.

"No. But think about it...it doesn't sound too far off. Or anywhere near impossible" He said and I just stood there.

He suddenly puts his arm out towards me and I just look to him and then sigh. Let's just get this night done and over with. I wrap my arm around his and then we both make our way inside.