19

Damon's pov

Elle. She's back in town. She's alive. And now she wants to kill me. Honestly this all sounds like a joke to me. There's no way little Elle could've and should've pulled any of this off. And there's no way she's going to pull off killing me. I don't even know why Alexandra is worried right now.

"Damon...she sounded serious, okay? Serious enough that I fought against myself to turn my humanity back on" Alex said.

"So, she leaves town just to come back to try and ruin our lives?" I said.

"She said getting my humanity off was apart of a bigger plan. That she needed me as disconnected from you as possible" She said.

"Well, she failed. Your humanity is back and we're doing just fine" I said getting mad.

"I don't know what she has planned. But she's determined to kill you, Damon" She said.

"What's she going to do? Try to stake me? She'll never pull it off" I said.

"Damon, she's a witch" She said and I just stared at her.

"Okay, now that's some important information you missed a few minutes ago. She's a witch?! How long have you known this?" I said.

"I just found out. She's been one our whole friendship. I never even knew. While she was criticizing me for getting involved with the supernatural, she was apart of it herself." She said starting to get mad too.

"Do you think Bonnie knows this? Maybe she confided in her and got her to keep the secret." I said.

"You think Bonnie would really keep that from me?" She said.

"I mean, if she thought there was no harm in knowing a little secret, no. Obviously though your friend is a crazy psycho witch who wants to murder me. What even is with that?" I said.

"I have no clue. She said something about taking something away from her and a line of history. Wouldn't say anything that gave any explanation though" She said.

"We need to figure this out. You need to talk to Bonnie and you need to talk to Elle" I said.

"I don't even know the first thing to say to her. She's not who I thought she was" She said putting her head down a little.

"Alex...I know this must be hard for you. But there's something fishy going on with Elle. None of this even begins to make sense. She's not your friend anymore. And we have to believe that whatever she's saying, is accurate. And until we get more information, we're unprepared" I said and she nodded.

"She'll know my humanity's back on. She may not tell me anything" She said.

"Well, you're not turning it back off. Im not letting that happen. So, you're going to have to pull out your best acting skills and make her believe it's still off. You need to get her to talk" I said and she sighed and nodded.

"Okay. But before any of that happens...what's going on with Klaus? And Stefan..." She said.

"Well...dinner was quite the time. Lots of brotherly talk. Stefan was an ass...got himself almost killed. The original family showed up...saved the day. Klaus may be daggered right now" I said and her eyes widened.