1

Alexandra's pov

It's been a week. A week of absolute torture. My body is going through these changes that I don't know how to control. I feel every emotion inside of me multiplied. I have these urges to drink blood. I feel completely not myself and I can't control this side of me. Well...I don't know how much longer I'll be able to control it.

These past couple weeks, I've been practically torturing myself to keep control. I've locked myself in my old house. The only person who knows about this vampire thing is Bonnie. I had to go to her and get her help. I had her put a spell on my old house so I couldn't get out. I've been here ever since.

It's painful. All I want is to just drink blood. I made bonnie not give me a daylight ring either so that I'm forced to stay here. I hate it. I hate being stuck here. I hate being what I am. And most of all...I hate that I haven't told Damon.

I just left that night. Out of a frenzy. I left him a note saying I was going home to visit family and that was it. I was gone just like that. I feel absolutely horrible. I have over a hundred missed calls from him. I couldn't tell him though. I don't want him to feel guilty for it. Also...I feel like once I tell him, it makes it even more real. I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready for this to be my life.

I hear a knock at the door and I break out of thought and perk up a little. I look confused and then I make my way to the door and I lean against it. "Bonnie?" I said not opening the door.

"Not Bonnie. It's Jeremy" I heard and my heart dropped. I haven't talked to or seen anyone since I left.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Because Bonnie sent me. Now open the door" He said trying to open it but I hold it shut.

"No, Jeremy, you don't get it. You can't come in" I said.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because I don't know what I'll do" I said.

"Alex, this is ridiculous. You can't stay locked up in here. Now, open the door or else I'll kick it down. You're family...I'm not leaving until you open this door" He said and I just sighed. I grab onto the door handle and just stand there for a minute and then I open the door to see Jeremy standing there smiling a little.

I just stare at him and then I start to smell his blood and feel my eyes changing and I close them and shake my head. "Control it, Alex." He said.

"You shouldn't be here" I said getting myself under control and looking to him.

"Bonnie told me everything. She's worried about you" He said walking in.

"She's helping me" I said.

"This isn't helping you. Here...she told me to give you this" He said handing me a little box and I grab it and open it to see a blue ring.

"No" I said.

"It's a daylight ring. Starting tomorrow you're wearing it" He said.

"No!" I said starting to pace.

"You'll die, Alex! By not drinking blood right now you're just slowly killing and torturing yourself. " He said and I just stare at him then his face changes. "No...Alex! I thought we were done with this suicide mission crap" He continued.