13

Alexandra's pov

I feel my body starting to shut down.  On top of that, Elle is standing in front of me.  And Stefan wants me to kill her.  Stefan is pacing in front of me right now and I just look to Elle who's standing there in complete fear.

"Elle" I said.

"Do it, Alex" Stefan said.

"I can't! I won't" I said.

"Your body needs blood.  You know you're craving it.  You can smell the blood in her veins....can't you?" He said and I look to him.  It's true.  I need blood.  I'm craving blood.  And being in this position is making it even worse.

"Don't do this, Stefan" I said.

"Alex...what's happening?" Elle said crying.

"Tell her, Alex. Tell her what you are" Stefan said.

"Stefan, don't!" I said.

"She's a vampire. A monster. I'd like to call it a blessing" Stefan said.

"W..what?! Alex, please tell me this isn't true. Please" Elle said.

"It's true" Stefan said and then bit his wrist revealing blood and I felt my eyes start to turn and I look away. I hear Elle start to cry more and I look to Stefan.

"Please, Stefan. Let her go" I said and then he walked up to me shoving another needle in my arm and I yell in pain.

"Stop!" Elle yelled.

"Just a little more. Enough to make the pain worse" He said and I felt myself getting even weaker. Stefan then walks over to Elle bringing her closer to me and I try backing up but fall.

"Come on, Alex...do it" Stefan said.

"I won't be able to stop!" I yelled.

"That's my point! Feed on her" He said and I do everything in my power to resist but feel myself slowly slipping away.

I see Stefan get pissed and then he grabs a knife from his pocket and cuts Elle's arm a little and she yells in pain. As soon as I see and smell the blood and I feel my eyes turn and my fangs come out and I just yell angry.

"Stefan!" I said.

"Feed on her!" He yelled which roared through the woods and I just feel myself slip away. I stand up and use my speed running towards Elle and I grab onto her and bite down on her neck. I start feeding off of her and feel myself not being able to stop despite her screams. In the moment, I'm just thinking of blood.

I continue to feed off of her and then I feel Stefan pull me off of her and I look to her. I see her whole body just go limp and then everything goes slow motion as she falls and hits the ground. When she does I feel myself come back to reality and I cover my mouth.

"No. No, no" I said starting to shake and cry. I just stare at her body and then I drop to my knees and start hyperventilating and sobbing. "NO!" I yelled.

I just sit there and continue to cry and then I see Stefan kneel down next to me and put his hand on my back. I can't even describe this feeling. I killed her. I killed Elle. I feel like my whole world just shattered. I feel disgusting. Sadness. Anger. Emptiness.