"I'm sorry did I scare you? I've been calling your name for some time you know so I thought you heard me. What's on your mind?" He held my hand and leaned in to place a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry my bad, the weirdest thing just happened."

"What?" Just as I was about to say something I decided not to say anything. It felt like what had happened was just to stay between us. Anyone else wouldn't understand as to why two people who hate each other would have a mutual understanding.

"It's nothing important, forget it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, besides I have something important to ask you about this coming Christmas."

"Ok let's hear it."

He linked his hand with my own and checked both sides to see if anyone was in the hallway. He pulled me away from the hallway into a little corner.

"I'm serious Jacob."

"Yeah?" He said with a devilish grin and before I could say anything he kissed me, shutting me up instantly. Before I knew it, moans were escaping from my mouth. He moved his kisses to my neck and I could feel his smile on my neck, dammit he always does this he knows I can't stop once he starts kissing me.

"J-Jacob, would you stop-mmmm." He kissed me once more, shutting me up instantly. His naughty hands began sneaking up my shirt and that was when I remembered exactly where we were at school! So I pushed him away and his face showed no regret even though I was staring at him with my serious face. He had a devilish smile while pushing his eyebrows up and down.

"No touching me for the rest of the day." And the smile fell flat off his face.

"What? No you can't be serious."

"Yes I am, I'm trying to tell you something important here."

"Ok ok I'm sorry." One thing about Jacob was that he was physically affectionate whenever he was close to me; it was as if he can't keep his hands off of me. Even if we were in class he would seat next to me just to link my hand with his own under the table till the lesson was over. In the cafeteria he made sure my leg would be hooked over his, whenever we were walking together he would hold my hand. He liked kissing me a lot on my forehead , cheek, at the back of my hand lips and so on. He tells me I'm pretty at least five times a day each compliment coming with a soft peck. To be honest I loved it when he did that it was as if being around me brings him serenity.

"Will you forgive me Heaven?" He looked at me with his big blue puppy dog eyes. He could tell I wasn't seriously mad at him and even if I was I couldn't stay mad at him forever especially if he looks at me like that. His hand had sneaked towards me and held mine.

"Am I forgiven?" A kiss was placed on the back of my hand while he looked at me. And I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but your hands better be where I can see them." He raised his free hand up in the hair and it made me smile.

This was the moment to ask him if wanted to meet my parents and my sisters as well as spend Christmas together. For some reason I began to feel nervous but when I looked at him I just knew this would go well.

***

I thought I was nervous asking Jacob to come meet my family but not as nervous as I am to actually tell my sisters that I was bringing my boyfriend this Christmas. Lord knows how they would react; they always do things excessively and beyond that would they love him? I really hope they do because even if they hate him I don't think I would be able to let him go. He was shocked at the suggestion but not opposed to it actually he was surprised but he agreed "As long as you are there, I will be there with you I will go anywhere in the world with you do whatever you want with you." He'd said when I asked him to come. Now that that was over and done with, the next thing was to tell my parents and my sisters. But since my mum was around I guess I was to start with her.