Chapter 37

Eloise's dress👆👆👆

Eloise stayed idle around Emma's house, the smell making her miss Emma every passing second until she decided to get out and buy some things to set up her surprise, she got a new dress as she didn't want to go back home and meet her mom to destroy her mood, her wonderful mood. Her trip was not long and when she came back she started setting everything up, she had never thought she will be doing things like these to surprise a woman but just doing this made her happy.

Knowing she will receive a smile from Emma made her heart flutter to no end and she couldn't wait for Emma to get back home. She didn't know many things about Emma like what kind of flowers she will like or what kind of surprise will make her the most happy but she was going to risk it with red flowers, a bubbly bath and some candles. Eloise has never done something like this, it was always Ryan's job to surprise her and now she knows how it feels to want to surprise someone.

It made her feel like with Emma she can be just her and not anyone else but most importantly she has no obligations or whatsoever. She couldn't expect Emma to have a specific part in the relationship, there were no rules or anything. There was no rule that said Eloise is supposed to be the cook, Emma could do that too and it was fun to share some simple things.

She liked what she had done for Emma running back in the bathroom using Emma's shampoo and soap and no wonder Emma smelt nice. She could smell Emma all over her though she preferred if the smell was on Emma and not her as she finished taking a shower, she pulled off the tag off of her blue dress that pulled out her curves and after tying her hair up into a high tight pony tail with so little make up.

After pulling on her heels she walked into the kitchen picking out a bottle of wine with two glasses. She sat down waiting for Emma after making sure everything was set, her food already cooked. She found herself pouring a glass of wine after minutes passed waiting, with her eyes on the clock, Emma said two to three hours and right now three hours have passed with thirty minutes.

She felt bored and tried distracting herself on her phone her eyes lingering on Anna's number, she is so mad at her for outing her like that to her mother, she had no right to do so, this is her life. She decided that thinking about Anna was the worst thing to do when waiting for Emma so she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen before writing down how she felt, she wanted Emma to read it right before she asks her to move in an..... Eloise's eyes snapped to the door when it clicked unlocking from the outside and in walked Emma with flowers in her hands, she was about to say something but all words were stuck down her throat at the surprise she wasn't expecting since she left a sad Eloise behind "Welcome back" Eloise said with a wide smile standing up

Emma's reaction to her dress got her smile wider and that is why she chose the dress, to be able to see that reaction on Emma's face. The look of admiration, love and lust, like she can't wait to pull that dress of yet again she wants to keep that dress on her "Are those mine?" Eloise asked with a soft chuckle, seeing Emma stuck and so out of words made her heart skip.

"Um....ah, yeah-yeah" Emma cleared her throat seeming pulled out of a trance. Eloise laughed liking it when she pulls such reactions from Emma "Baby girl" Emma's voice was strained "You look.... Fuck"

"Was the word supposed to be, beautiful, sexy-"

"Goddess" Emma cut her off "You look like a sexy, goddess" Emma said again right before she closed the distance capturing their lips into an hungry kiss, Emma didn't know how Eloise did it but damn, the woman was going to kill her with all of this beauty. The surprise was nice but her looking like that, their was nothing better than seeing this woman look like a complete goddess that this time her kiss showed how he felt in every twist, push and pull of their lips and bodies

Emma showed how much she wanted Eloise and with every touch Eloise could feel how much Emma needed her that she hated it when Emma broke the kiss "You.....are..... going to be the death of me" Emma breath out her forehead on Eloise's with a wide smile. She stepped back taking Eloise's hand twirling her around taking her in inch by inch "I want to rip it off but I also want you in it"

"Which is which?" Eloise bit her lip when Emma took a step back her eyes roaming her body licking her lips as if in thought.

"I definitely want you in it and I am definitely getting a picture" Eloise giggled when Emma told her to take a position. She didn't argue, Emma liked to take pictures every time she dressed up. She took a seat in with her leg over the other a hand in her chin, her eyes up "Oh Fuck baby girl" Emma cursed taking a picture. Eloise kept on changing to another one Emma never getting enough.

"Are we going to be done any time soon"

"At the rate we are going, I don't think we will ever be done, stand" Emma believes she is not going to stop "Oh God those boobs" Eloise laughed pulling the phone away from Emma who whined out "I am not done" Eloise didn't say anything she turned the phone to her pulling Emma closer snapping a selfie with the both of them, with Emma's eyes on her as her eyes were on the camera. She took another one with Emma kissing her cheek, another was with their lips locked "Now I need to capture you alone"

"You have been doing that"

"Honestly" Emma got close pulling Eloise into her arms "It's kind of your fault, you don't tend to look like that and expect me to not capture a moment to keep to myself so that when we grow old I will show our children how sexy their mother was"

"So you mean to say I won't be sexy by then"

"Well, eh" Eloise gapped "I am just joking I know you will be even more sexy than this, now give me the damn phone.... I think I should buy a camera, my phone is not doing you any justice" Eloise has never been told such words and sometimes she thinks that maybe Emma is just like that and she just compliments every woman, she doesn't have any way to prove that but the fact remains Emma makes her feel like she is the most beautiful woman on the planet "A penny for your thoughts"

Eloise moved her eyes to Emma taking her in, Emma is like so beautiful, so everything and she keeps on making Eloise believe she deserves to be right next to her, she makes her feel like nothing else matters and even when they are out in public, Emma's eyes are on her, she has never felt so cared for and most especially she has never found anyone that made her feel so safe in her own skin like Emma does. It's like she is perfect in her eyes "I know you look cute when sad but I hate that face if I am being honest, is this about this morning, I am really sorr-"

Eloise laughed sadly feeling herself ready to cry "You came into my life and I hated the change, I wanted you gone so bad but then with time you made me laugh so hard, more than I have ever laughed in my entire life, little by little you grew on me like a bug. You became so unreal, I used to tell myself 'They don't make people like you anymore' because...." Eloise lifted her eyes to Emma "No one can make you feel so treasured, so heard, so loved and cared for. At the same time become a best friend when you need to talk, become a tease when you need a laugh and then be great at sex" Emma laughed wrapping her hands over her chest letting Eloise continue "You should not be real but yet here we are, with you standing right in front of me making me realize I am so madly in love with your cocky ass"

Emma smiled unwrapping her hands from her chest getting closer to Eloise, she was about to say something but Eloise stopped her "And to answer the question you don't remember asking, yes, I will move in with you"

This was too much for Emma to take in all at once, first Eloise loves her and second she was moving in with her, even if Emma doesn't remember asking she doesn't see why not move in with Eloise "I love you too baby girl" she whispered before attaching their lips into a slow kiss that melted both of them, Emma's hands were on Eloise's ass pulling her closer than ever before "I want to make love to you"

Eloise glanced around, food will be eaten after wards, she nodded attaching their lips once again and they were about to make their way into the bedroom when a knock pulled them out of their trance. Emma groaned, she was not expecting anyone at this time, she gave Eloise's lips a peck before walk

And fuck

Please vote and comment