Chapter 32

A knock on the door woke Eloise up from her slumber, she took her head out of her covers to check what time it was and it was midnight "Who the Fuck is here at this time?" Eloise grumbled jumping out of her bed, she pulled her bedroom door open strutting down the stairs to the front door and when she pulled the door open her eyes landed on Emma.

"Hi baby girl" Emma smiled leaning on the door frame. Eloise smiled her foul mood suddenly brightened up seeing Emma wearing blue jeans and a shirt, her hair falling to the side and a cape. She looked like a whole fuckin meal "Don't you think I need a key to your......" Eloise didn't wait for her to say a thing as she pulled her into a kiss that made the both of them moan. Emma's bag slung off her shoulder and onto her hand as she wrapped her hands around Eloise kissing back with the same intensity, hungrily like they were trying to make up for the weeks that they didn't see each other in just one kiss.

Emma pushed Eloise inside, throwing her bag down as she flipped them around pushing Eloise onto the door that closed with a slam because of Eloise's body. Eloise moaned feeling herself get excited as she jumped up wrapping her legs around Emma not once breaking the kiss as their hot bodies molded together with their lips moving in sync into a devouring kiss that took all the air out of their lungs.

They soon broke the kiss taking in much needed air with Emma sucking on Eloise's lower lip earning a groan. Eloise moved her hands into Emma's shirt touching her boobs, Emma moaned leaning her lips on Eloise's neck feeling pleasure consume her entire body "I brought in some tool" Emma mumbled breaking the kiss to look at Eloise in the face.

"Tools?" She was trying to get out of her high breathed in hard.

"Yeah, let's go" Emma picked up her bag pulling Eloise's hand as they ran up to Eloise's bedroom.  Once they reached the bedroom Emma pushed Eloise onto the bed kissing her once again with the same intensity as before with they're bodies grinding onto each other hard. Emma moved to Eloise's neck, licking and nipping on the sensitive flesh as Eloise tremble with need as her pussy clenched in need feeling so hot and slick, melting down her lips connecting with Emma's flesh

Emma pulled off her small shirt revealing her boobs right before taking one in her mouth flicking and twirling her tongue over the overly sensitive buds that made Eloise's pussy throb tremors of pleasure passing through her entire body "Emma please" Eloise begged with a moan feeling her stomach flutter her pajamas getting drenched, two weeks, she was dying. Emma listen moving down the trail kissing Eloise's stomach before pulling of her pajamas shorts spreading her legs widely right before her tongue connected with Eloise's folds.

She twirled her tongue all over Eloise's lips, softly and delicately causing Eloise's eyes to roll in the back lost in pleasurable bliss. Emma gave the heated flesh tender strokes on Eloise's lips going up and down. Eloise moved her hips on Emma's tongue with her head thrown back wanting Emma to bring her to her climax as Emma wondered through Eloise's folds moving her tongue all over the flesh. She flicked Eloise's clit right before wrapping her mouth over Eloise's folds sucking hard "Emma.....Fuck oh my god, that feels good" Eloise arched her back holding her boobs moaning so loud getting closer to her climax.

She felt her legs trembling the more Emma sucked hard "EMMA" she cried out right before she shattered with a scream as her orgasm tore right through her hard and fast with Emma gripping her hips now driving her through her orgasm. She stopped moving her tongue over the sensitive area giving it strokes going up and down slowly "Oh Fuck" Eloise moaned throwing her head back her eyes dancing in her sockets "Don't stop, don't stop"

She was a quivering and a moaning mess but she wanted more and more. She whimpered when Emma pulled her tongue off of her. Emma smiled pulling off her shirt, her bra followed going down. She got off the bed pulling her jeans and panties off right before she picked up the bag that Eloise had long forgotten. She pulled out two straps "Which one?" She asked holding them up, Eloise bit her lip before choosing the bigger one "I knew you would like it" Emma smirked before pulling it on around her hips tying it that it didn't move on her hips moaning as it connected with her folds before getting between Eloise's legs again.

"Oh my god, I am dripping you look so fuckin hot" Eloise moaned out staring at Emma between her legs, fuck the strap made her hot. Emma smirked leaning down to peck Eloise's lips as he caught the silicone head passing it onto Eloise's folds. Eloise jumped startled by the sudden pleasure that coursed through her entire body. Emma kept the action torturing the wet swollen lips "Please.....Aaarh" Eloise moaned needing it inside. Emma held it before pushing inside slowly her eyes on Eloise as she pushed it all in with ease

She fixed her hips pulling Eloise closed right before she started moving in and out slowly while picking up the pace depending on Eloise's reactions as she did her best to hit Eloise's spot each time and when Eloise asked for harder Emma begun thrusting her hips hard groaning as she pulled out right before slamming back in "Oh Fuck" Eloise moaned holding the sheets hard, when Emma did it again Eloise felt like she will pass out as her body trembled a shiver running down her sensitized body.

Emma rolled her hips while moving inside right before picking up the pace again making them both moaning mess, their moans filling the room "Oh yes" Emma moaned driving that silicon in and out. Eloise' her eyes rolled as she was thrown into the world of pleasure with Emma fucking her hard and each time hitting that spot nice and sweet. Emma pulled out turning her around that she gets on her fours right before she pushed back inside of here again, Eloise moaned incoherent words the harder Emma plunged into her, the more she got closer to her own climax.

"Fuck" Emma groaned moaning loudly with the more she hit Eloise faster. Eloise gave a shaky half groan half moan when Emma's fingers connected with her clit rubbing on it not stopping her movements "Like that baby"

"Yes.... Oh fuck, just like that" Eloise throw her head back everything tingling, her head getting fuzzy with the constant hit on her spot. No one has ever done that to her, made her feel this good she felt like she will not get her body back from this high, she was screaming on top of her lungs. She wanted to come but again she wanted this to go on as long as it could, she didn't want this to stop that she held onto it as good as she could but the more hits her spot got, the more her sensitive area was being massaged the more she was thrown on the edge

"Let go baby girl, I'm going to come too come with me" Emma encouraged and that was like the last straw for Eloise, her muscles clenched as she exploded quivering with a scream feeling tears fall down her face. She doesn't know if it was sweat or tears, she knows she was dripping, whimpering as her legs shock, crying out in pleasure still coming like never before, she was trembling with her legs from the searing pleasure as Emma continued driving her until she was done falling down on the bed right as Emma pulled out of her

"Emma" Eloise whispered in a hoarse voice, Emma smiled at her as she pushed her damp wet hair out of her face "What are you doing to me?" Eloise breathed out, that was the most intense feeling of her life, something she has never experienced before. This could not have just gotten better.

"What do you mean baby girl"

"That" Eloise breathed hard "That was the best sex of my life" She could still feel it in her entire body, that had to be the most intense feeling, she didn't even want to come, yet that was the point, she just wanted to make it go on as long as she could. Emma leaned in attaching their lips together both of them moaning "You're making me wet again ummm, can we go again"

"I thought you will never ask" Emma smiled moving her hands to Eloise's folds, Eloise caught her hand making Emma to glance at her.

"This might be a stupid question but how did you come if you were....." Eloise felt stupid to ask but she needed to know, she doesn't want to be the only one receiving pleasure with Emma doing all of the work.

"First" Emma got on top of her "Your body makes me come" she kissed Eloise's neck "second your moans are the greatest, third your face and lastly this thing massages me everytime I thrust into you" Emma explained "So tell me, how can I not come with all of that pleasure being put on me"

"Good to know we are both enjoying" Emma laughed licking Eloise's nipple.

"Whenever I am with you, I am always enjoying"

Author's note

This! Please tell me it was good. First time writing something like this "I swear this book is putting me out of my comfort zone"

I just hope you enjoyed

Thank you all