Chapter 21

By the time they had reached the hotel Eloise was dying and she wanted to not laugh again for the night, she would love it if Emma didn't say anything that would make her laugh after that journey of constant laughter, she never knew she could laugh so hard, she almost peed her pants.

"We have reached" Emma suddenly whispered in Eloise's ear pulling her out of her head saying 'oh' she had forgotten where they were by the time they got out of the lobby, her eyes moved to the hotel worker who was opening the room for them. They walked in, the room is spacious with a nice big bed in the center, Eloise's heart thumped when she noticed that it was only one bed 'were they going to sleep in the same bed' Eloise didn't know how to feel about that "Thank you, I know where mine is" Emma told the worker who handed her a card before making his way out.

"You are going to sleep in another room" Eloise sounded disappointed, she didn't want to sleep in the same room as Emma yet at the same time she did want that, it wouldn't have been bad sleeping with the lesbian in her bed, it's not like she would try and do something, she hasn't tried since the kiss that Eloise remembers absolutely nothing about

"Don't want me to go, gonna miss me much much" Eloise rolled her eyes, now glad she was not going to sleep in the same room "Anyway" Emma got close to her leaving small leaving space between them "I will be by in the morning to pick you up for breakfast"

"Sure" Eloise breathed out trying to take a step back only to realise she was at the edge of the bed that she just sat down, her face turned red when Emma laughed taking a step back "It's your fault"

"I didn't do anything" Emma feigned innocence, she knew she was so close. She just wanted to feel her body warmth and maybe get to smell her before they separated for the night. Emma leaned down, Eloise felt like her heart might jump out at the close proximity of Emma's face "I wanted to say good night baby girl" She pushed Eloise's hair behind her ear, pecked her forehead before stepping back with a smile.

She blew a kiss before walking out leaving Eloise exactly where she was as she exhaled deeply trying to get her heart in place. She doesn't know what Emma does to her and now this weekend certainly felt like a mistake on her part, she sighed unzipping her dress while checking her suit case where she got her night dress. She walked into the bathroom taking a shower, brush her teeth before jumping into her bed where everything hit her full on, now realising that she had made a weekend get away with a lesbian.

All the different emotions going on around her body and mind distracted her so much and she didn't know how to feel about it, she was so confused to why she even agreed to this weekend. She knew one thing clearly, she agreed because it was fun spending time with Emma, that one thought helped her sleep well with a smile on her lips thinking

'This is going to be fun'

****

Emma didn't enjoy her night, she just wanted to walk into that room and just get her way with Eloise but she had to respect boundaries, Eloise didn't appreciate it when Emma kissed her in the bathroom. She certainly didn't want to be kissed just like that, at one point she wanted to share the room with Eloise but she had to think of her thin control, that didn't need to be tasted that much, Eloise was a goddess and sleeping in the same room with a gorgeous fruit you couldn't touch didn't sound so pleasing.

She pulled her lazy body out of the shower picking out her clothes for the day, it took her an hour or so trying to make herself presentable and after she was done fixing her hair and applying some lip balm she got out of her hotel room making her way to Eloise's room, she knocked softly before waiting for the door to open, her eyes moving around the hallway when the door opened with Eloise in her towel drying up her hair "Sorry I woke up late, come in" Eloise turned around letting Emma to get in.

Emma gulped hard following Eloise back inside who didn't notice what her wet body has just done to Emma "let me get something on real quick" Eloise's voice was apologetic as she tried making her way to the closet when she was pulled into Emma. She squeaked holding onto Emma for dear life forgetting about her towel that slipped off falling onto the ground. She felt paralyzed and scared to bend down and pick it up, her eyes stayed on Emma's green ones which were roaming her completely naked body, the intense gaze made her body tingly her face heating up, she wanted to pull away from Emma but even the power to pull away from Emma's touch felt too much for her.

As much as she wanted to pull away, she still wanted to stay in Emma's arms at the same time. Eloise felt like she couldn't breath when Emma got close her eyes not being the green light eyes Eloise was used to but rather the ones crowded with lust making Eloise shiver "Can I kiss you?" Eloise almost moaned feeling wet from the way Emma whispered the question "Baby girl, can I kiss you?" She asked once again

Eloise found herself nodding, she indeed wanted those lips on hers something she has never thought she will ever desire but Emma made it hard for her not to "Ye-No-ah" Eloise decided to voice out her need to be kissed when Emma didn't make a move to attach their lips, her voice was trembling and she didn't know exactly what she wanted. Suddenly Emma's hands left her body and she immediately missed the touch, her heart begun pounding so hard when Emma knelt down her face, so close to Eloise's parts and to say she was flaming red, she didn't know Emma wanted to kiss 'Those' lips.  Embarrassment was an understatement to what she was feeling she couldn't help the twitch in her that wanted Emma to get close and just help apply pressure on her throbbing parts

Emma picked up the towel and as she moved up she kept her eyes on Eloise' body taking in every curve while moving back up. Her eyes ending to Eloise's light brown ones as she wrapped the towel around her once again and after making it secure making sure she didn't touch Eloise's skin she stepped back with a smile "Get ready, we need to go for breakfast plus I have something planned right after" Emma talked as if that moment didn't just happen that Eloise thought she has just imagined that, she was turned on and a part of her wanted this to continue wherever it could have gone instead of just ending how it did.

A part of her was glad nothing happened, she didn't know how she would be able to handle having done something sexual with a woman. The fact that all she could think about was to do something with Emma was overwhelming "Baby girl?"

"Yeah, yeah" Eloise's face was red again, she had been standing in the same space still paralyzed remembering how those hands felt around her 'It should not have felt that good' Eloise breathed in hard finally making her way to the closet now cursing herself for not bringing some comfortable clothes, she only had dresses and now that she thought about it they all didn't seem like something she should wear for breakfast since Emma was as free as ever.

"Is something wrong?" Emma asked making her way to the closet, her eyebrows shot together as she took in the dresses a smirk appearing on her lips "Whoa, were you preparing for a date"

"Emma!" Eloise now felt her neck turning red, her face was already red enough to face another embarrassment again "I didn't know what to bring, so i-" Eloise was so focused on the competition that is clearly not there, she was confusing things and now they are getting clear, she doesn't want to look better than Emma she actually wanted to look hot for her 'What has my life come to trying to impress a woman'

"It's fine, I can borrow you mine and..." Emma pulled out a red dress holding it up to Eloise's body "I bet you will look great in this one, you will have to wear it" She put it back in the closet imagining Eloise's body in that dress "Wear a swim suit under, let me go get you something"

"Yeah" Emma pecked her cheek before getting out, Eloise felt like yelling in frustration, how could she be so stupid. This was a weekend what was she thinking, that they were going on dates 'Did I want us to go on dates' she didn't pack a short or a trouser, even the night wear she brought were all to impress Emma.

"What is this woman doing to me"