"Yeah. Those boba eyes, cheek bones of yours attracted me. I never saw your smile properly. If I see your smile, then probably for me, you will be the cutest person in this whole world."

"Uhh..." Mark was speechless. Honestly he didn't know what to reply.

"Only you aren't my friend among your friends group. So, let's be friends ok?", she asked innocently.

Mark was looking at her. The pureness and innocence of her made him chuckle lightly as he just mindlessly nodded.

Mark's nod made the younger so happy that her smile grew bigger. "I knew it. You wanted to be my friend too. Thank you Mark." She extended her hand and pinched his cheek.

At that moment when Mark felt her touch, his eyes met hers. He felt a billion of butterflies rushing through his body. This kind of feeling was new to him and he felt this everytime the girl was near to him. As he felt heat rushing to his cheeks, he suddenly started hicupping.

Seeing the male's nonstop hiccups, she asked, "Are you okay? Here drink some water."

She was about to take out the water bottle from her bag, when the black-haired boy stood up and said, "It's ok. I'm fine." He quickly arranged his things and ran away leaving the mermaid in confusion.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:..:**:.☆*.:。.✿

Kiara went to the rooftop and then to their secret hangout place. As she entered the room, she noticed the two youngest boys playing video games on the T.V.

She stood infront of them and said, "Guys I'm bored."

The two began to whine as they couldn't see the screen. "Kiara move aside." Chenle gently pushed her to the side. Few seconds later, when the game was over, there were two reactions.

"YAYYYY!!!"

"OH NO!!!"

"See I finally won", Jisung said.

"Both of us know who was going to win. It's Kiara's fault. Why did you have to stand infront of us? Because of you, I lost." Chenle sulked on the couch and crossed his arms with a visible pout on his face.

"Huh? Now it's my fault?", the only girl there exclaimed.

"It's ok Chenle. Let's play again. This time you will surely", Jisung softly said while caressing his back.

"Ok. Let's do it then."

And another round of the game started while the girl was sitting beside them on the couch and watching the big screen infront of them. She slowly found it interesting as she became excited to see who would win.

At that time, another black-haired male entered the room. "You guys are playing games again?"

Kiara turned around and saw Jaemin coming and standing beside her. "Hi", she greeted him with a smile.

He smiled back at her and said, "Hello Kiara."

Few seconds later, Jisung stood up from the couch and sat on the nearby chair with a deep sigh and running his finger through his brown with blonde highlighted hair as he lost. This was probably his seventh time of losing from Chenle. The other boy let out his dolphin laugh in joy.

"I also want to play", Kiara suddenly said which caught the younger two's attention.

"Ok. Jisung will play with you", Chenle said.

"Why me?"

"Because you will feel the joy of winning", as the orange-haired boy said, both of them exchanged their seats. Jaemin sat in between Jisung and Kiara on the couch.

After one round of the game, obviously the winner was Park Jisung. Kiara whined looking at their scores. She lost very badly. "One more time", she said as she started the game with knitted brows.

As usual being a beginner, she wasn't playing so well. Jaemin who was observing them playing, decided to help the girl. He encircled his hand around her body from behind as both of his hands held her hands and the joystick. When she felt his touch, she looked at him. Their faces were just inches apart as his eyes were solely on the T.V. The mermaid saw his long eyelashes and his heavenly side profile. She felt a bit flustered and looked infront. The boy played with her fingers and ultimately they won.

"YAAYYYY!!! WE WON!!!", Kiara exclaimed in joy as she quickly hugged Jaemin tightly. The boy felt his heart skipping a beat as this was the first time he had been this close to her. He slowly put his hands on her back and patted it.

On the other hand, Jisung threw his head back. When he looked at Chenle, the older boy gestured him to look beside him. The youngest saw that the older two were hugging. They looked at each other and smiled. Jisung mouthed to Chenle, "I ship."

So finally I got time to write a chapter

I had Physics class of 2 to 3 hours for 3 days consecutively which made me very tired as I had to travel to my tuition centre. I became so tired that after coming home, I immediately felt asleep. Physics literally became my nightmare.

Anyway, NCT 127 STICKER IS COMING OMG!!!

Thank you~