"Morning yn, Morning Hyung" He greeted with a sweet smile.

"Morning Tae' Namjoon greeted back

".......M..morning" You too greeted

"So Yn, how is Yun? Is he having fun with hyung? I bet he is" Taehyung didn't want to directly come on the reports, he wanted to ease you a bit .

'um yeah they do get along well .....arm Tae you can just come to the point I am fine. " You assured him, well aware why he was asking different questions.

"Well yes I have all the reports with me and I have already studied them"

( NOTE! Although the medical condition I have mentioned is real, I have searched up about it but not everything that I will write may be correct. Ofc I am no professional so somethings mentioned are legit and some of them have been made up by me)

"Yn, last time we diagnosed Yun I did tell you that the hole between his walls isn't contracting and if it goes the same we might have to operate on him. Well... after seeing all his reports I can conclude that instead of shrinking the hole is only increasing in diameter....rapidly."

"S..so we have to conduct surgery?' You were trying your best to hold back the tears that kept threatening to fall. Being a person who herself was scared of an injection even the thought of your son undergoing a surgery was freaking you out.

"Unfortunately yes, Surgery is the only thing left . But you don't have to worry Yn, I have contacted some of the best surgeons I know, including Mr. Will from the US who specialises in such cases. He has assured me that he himself will fly here for the surgery. "

Taehyung leaned in, holding your hands in his making you look him in the eyes.

"Yn, I promise you I will do everything in my power . Yun will be okay "

You nodded. It's not like you didn't trust him, you knew he would do more than he is capable of for him. Over the years he has been attending Yun. You clearly saw how dedicated he was towards his patients.

Yun anyway is a very special case for him, not just because by now he has bonded with him far more than a patient but also because Yun is one of his first patients. Taehyung was an assistant cardiologist working under a senior doctor, Yub was his first patient after he was promoted as a Cardiologist . Yun is also his youngest patient.

The ride was silent, leaning against the half closed window, your eyes were fixed on the world outside. From the time you had left the hospital you didn't speak a word. Namjoon noticed the dampness in your eyes but chose to give you some space . His gaze kept switching from the road to your dull face. It was physically hurting him to see you so sad, your beautiful brown orbs now were brimmed with tears but there was nothing he could do.

Some time alone was what he thought you would need the most at the moment. The drive to Lily's place was probably 30 in complete silence.

"Mommiee" The giggled running into your arms. Namjoon saw how your face took a 360 turn. The sullen face was replaced by a bright smile. You had wiped your tears before eneting not wantinYun to see you like that ofc.

Both you and Namjoon stayed at Lily's place for a while. Yun was in his room with Jess when you told everything to Lily and her mom . Her work was done so she also returned early. All of them were really supporting and motivating. They tried their best to cheer you up and assure everything would go well.

Night-

You were back home, back in your room. Dinner was done. Honestly, you had no appetite but anyway had a little for the sake of eating. Yun was so tired from all the playing and plus he even missed his afternoon nap so he was already asleep. Namjoon had office tomorrow , he had some work to finish hence, he too went to his office soon after the dinner.

You were left alone to drown in your endless thoughts and all the scenarios that could possibly happen. You didn't want to think anything negative but you couldn't help it.

Considering how great your life has been you can't help but think of the worst. Yun was all you had, he was the only good thing that life had given you, and everything just forces you to think what if your share of happiness is over?

You have no idea about the complications of the surgery , you had a vague idea that heart surgeries are really complicated and risky but you didn't ask anything related to Taehyung today why? because you were afraid, afraid if it was something you didn't want to hear.

Nam joon's Study

Namjoon had a few mails to reply and some documents to go through that his assistant had sent for approval. He could have done this in his office tomorrow too but he wanted to distract himself, seeing the happy smiling face of Yun always reminded him of everything that poor child has to go through. Not to mention your dull state that was breaking his heart.

He was like a coconut, might seem tough and hard on the inside but was an actual softy from within. everything about Yun was affecting him too but he couldn't show it. He wanted to be strong for you. He shut his laptop in frustration, he had zero concentration on it. He had been rereading the same line for half an hour now.

Just then his phone vibrated, it was Taehyung

"Hello tae"

"Hi hyung, how is Yn?"

"she is okay, Why didn't you call her"

"Actually I talked to her about half an hour ago, I didn't want to make it obvious by constantly calling but she didn't seem so good. So I thought I would rather ask you"

"ohh....well yeah she has been really disturbed since morning but she will soon be fine, whoever she is around Yun she seems to forget everything " He remembered how you were with Yun, smiling and playing around. He did make you happy.

"Uhm actually hyung this wasn't the only reason I called you for......." 

_____________________________________

Yeah! I updated earlyyyy!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment, it motivates me to be regular which I really need atm 

Stay safe and happy

Love y'all