Chapter 36

Both of her parents stood in front of you both. You could feel Yaoyorozu shrink back a little, letting her parents gloom over her. Her father crossed his suited arms. They were both dressed in expensive attire, just how you'd imagine a cliche rich person. They were a little intimidating as well, causing you to tense up too.

"We've been looking for you. What were you doing?" Her mother's words were filled with venom as she stared knives into her daughter.

You gave Yaoyorozu's hand a gentle squeeze to pull her out of a trance.

"Oh uhm, just showing Y/l around.." She muttered, her confidence from before completely leaving.

They both softened up when they noticed you standing beside her, trying to cover up their strictness from before. They gave you a judgmental look up and down and looked back at Yaoyorozu with a forceful smile.

"When we said bring a plus one we expected you'd bring a boy, but I guess bringing a friend is fine too.." Her mother said and gave her father an odd look.

"Well actually-" Yaoyorozu began but she was cut off by her father.

"Don't be so careless next time. You could've missed the main event if you were lost in your own world with your friend." Her father lectured.

"I-.." She was cut off once again.

"You're disappointing Momo.." Her mom spat, this sent you over the edge. Your blood was pretty much boiling as you clenched your fists together causing your knuckles to go pale.

"Enough!" You shouted, speaking louder than you expected.

Her parents both went wide eyed from your snap.

"Did you just raise your voice at us? How dare you." Her father narrowed his sharp eyes on you.

Instead of shrinking back you kept your place.

"No, how dare you, how dare you both. You're both disgusting, you treat your daughter terribly! God dammit you're both fucking narcissists! Your daughter is amazing yet you can't see that over your huge shitty egos." You spoke loudly and strongly, people around you started to turn their attention your way.

Yaoyorozu gave you an uneasy look. "What are you doing.." She whispered timidly. Your angered face gave her a soft smile before returning your attention to her sadistic parents.

"Who do you think you are?!" Her mother gritted her teeth in anger, you definitely knew now that you stepped out of line, though that wasn't holding you back. No, nothing was holding you back now.

"Heh, who do I think I am? I'm that bitch who's passing Yaoyorozu in school. Yes I'm that kid who's "better". But you know what in all honesty she's so fucking much better than me in so many aspects! She's the most hard working girl I've ever met, yet she's so selfless at the same time. Your daughter is the exact definition of perfect when you blind fucks can't see that shit. You are the real disappointments." With each word twined with hate more people began to look at you. You were making a hell of a commotion.

"How dare you.." Her father went to grab you but you swiped his hand away quickly.

"Don't have strength now do you, old man? Now that is disappointing. But you know who else I am?" You turned to Yaoyorozu and placed both of your hands on the side of her face, quickly pressing your lips against hers. You heard gasps around you but the loudest one came from her parents.

You turned back to her parents to speak again. "Yeah I'm her girlfriend, and I have the best fucking girlfriend in the damn world. Just as you have the best damn daughter in the world and you should treat her that way, you dunce idiots!" As you grew with more rage a streak of your toxin ran from your nose. This happens when you are mad, your quirk kicks in, in preparation for battle or needing to defend yourself, trying to produce the most amount of toxin, even if it means it has to come from your nose.