Chapter 11

It was Friday which you usually are excited for but not this one. You didn't have the weekend to look forward to since you'd be on your way to the week long training camp you got yourself stuck in. Mr. Aizawa had announced that Saturday was a day for travailing to the camp and the other day for a set up day. You hung your book bag over your shoulder, getting ready to go back to your dorm for an evening of packing.

"Hey." Yaoyorozu poked your shoulder unexpectedly which made you jumped back with a little gasp.

"Oh, it's only you." You sighed in relief.

"Only you? What's that supposed to mean? Not happy to see me?" She furrowed her brows.

"I'm not exactly happy or not happy to see you. I wasn't expecting you, that's all." You began to walk away.

She trotted over to your side, catching up with you.

"Someone's cold today." She teased.

"No, I just have stuff to do." You said.

"Stuff like studying probably. How boring."

"Actually no. I have packing to do." You stopped turning to face her, looking her directly in the eye.

Her dark and memorizing eyes met yours. For some reason this make your heart skip a beat. From fear, intimidation or attraction? You couldn't tell the difference. You swallowed hard, pushing any confusing feelings down.

"Oh really." She said in a curious tone.

"Yes, now if your will excuse me I have better things to do." You said bluntly, lightly pushing her out of the way when you walked passed.

You kept walking, not daring to look back. Yaoyorozu stood shocked and a little impressed, a grin tugged at her lips as she watched you walk away.

"Y/n, you really are an intriguing girl." Yaoyorozu said to herself.

- - - - -

You were packing for the week long camp, making sure to make extras of everything. You almost had your whole wardrobe packed in a bag, you struggled to close it, halfway through of zipping it up it popped off, erasing all your progress.

"Dammit." You scoffed, glaring down the over flowing bag.

You sat on the bed, desperately trying to fix the zipper. It was helpless, the bag was beyond saving.

"Should've bought another bag. Y/n, please just use your brain next time." You scolded yourself.

A knock pulled you out of your rage and frustration trance. You sighed and opened the door. None other than Yaoyorozu herself stood before you.

"Need something?" You said, in a slightly unintended annoyed voice.

Yaoyorozu's face fell a bit. "Oh, bad time? I can leave?"

You composed yourself, feeling a little bad. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so rude. Just my annoying bag."

"Can I come in for a bit? Midorya and Todoroki are out hanging out with Iida."

"So you're lonely and you have no one to hang out with huh?" You partially teased.

"Ugh never mind than." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm teasing, come in." You opened the door a bit more.

She shot you a smile before coming in. "Cute dorm." She said, looking at the posters of your favourite bands and movies that hung on your wall. She than examined some of your personal decors with things you like and take interest in. "You're quite the interesting individual Y/n." She spoke, browsing through your stuff.