Chapter 8

"Okay we are totally lost," Sapnap stated annoyed.

Who would have thought that in the short time since they graduated, the school would change their entire infrastructure. Now they had no idea were to go.

Dream spotted two boys sparring nearby and decided to ask for directions. One of them was blonde and was firing a toy gun at his friend, his friend had brown hair and was using knives to deflect the bullets.

"You're on the wrong side of the school man," the blonde boy answered. "The headmaster's office is that way, across the training field."

"We can show you the way if you'd like, we're headed to the field ourselves," the brunette offered.

The agents took up the offer and followed the boys till they reached a wide open field, where several people were doing various drills.

"That's odd," the brunette said, "Master Blade isn't here yet."

"Who is this Master Bla-" Philza didn't get to finish his question since a sword was swung at Dream. The blonde dodged it perfectly and jumped back a bit to see who had just tried to behead him.

The man had pink hair and was wearing a red cape, with a crown to match.

"Techno..." Dream greeted with a smirk.

"Dream..." The man replied in a monotone voice.

"Hey Techno," Sapnap said, waving at the man.

"Sapnap," Techno greeted with a nod, then he turned to see who their companion was.

"Phil!" He shouted in his monotone voice, but there was a hint of excitement.

"Hey Techno, how long has it been?" Phil asked smiling at his old friend.

Just before Techno could answer, Dream came charging at him with an axe that he got from somewhere.

Techno dodged just in time, and the two started exchanging blows, but you could see the bright smiles they both wore on their faces.

"There they go again," Sapnap said with a sigh.

"You're not going to stop them?" Asked the blonde boy.

"Nah... Let them have their bonding moment. They haven't seen each other in a while after all. They've been rivals since the day they meet," Philza answered.

"How do you know Master Blade?" the brunette asked Philza.

"Oh, we were batch mates, and were always grouped together in training."

They turned their attention back to the fight, and noticed that Dream had managed to knock Techno's sword out of the pink haired man's hand.

"Looks like I win," Dream stated happily.

"Are you sure about that?" Techno replied smugly.

Dream looked down to see that Techno was holding a small pocket knife to his chest.

"Sensei, always said to carry a second blade."

Dream smiled as his rival and lowered his axe in surrender, Techno did the same with his knife and the pair shook hands.

"Pogchamp!" The blonde yelled running up to Techno, with his brunette friend close behind.

"Teach me how to do that," the blonde pleaded to Techno.

"You need to train for a hundred more years, before you can even attempt to do something like that." Techno replied, patting the blonde's head.

The group heard clapping from nearby and saw two men making their way towards them.

"That was quite the performance," Fruitberries complimented while smiling at his former pupils.

"As much as we would like to believe that you came here just because you missed us, I can tell that you've come for something important." Illumina stated with an equally bright smile.

"I believe this two can give you the details," Philza said gesturing to Dream and Sapnap,

"I'll be catching up with an old friend if you need me," Philza added as he walked over to Techno, who was still being pestered by the two boys.

"Let's head to my office, then we can have a chat." Fruitberries said leading the way, and the other three followed closely behind him.