Chapter 23

Lizzie's POV

"I'm sorry Liz, I didn't mean to just blurt out the 'm' word, I know you're waiting for Alexa to initiate it." Scarlett says quietly as we get our wig caps done. "It's okay, it felt great hearing it! I just want her to be comfortable and I'd quite like to wait until the adoption has all gone through." I reply honestly.

I was a little bit jealous when Alexa called Scar 'Aunt Scarlett' but I know she'll say it if and when she's ready. "Liz?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Scarlett says my name.

"You spaced out a little there we're done" She tells me as I look up and she my Wanda wig in place, we get up and I head towards my trailer to get Alexa.

Alexa's POV

I wait patiently for Harry to answer his phone.

Harry- Flipper! Finally! Where have you been I was worried I annoyed you when I met Lizzie the other day...

Alexa- Haz... I have so much to tell you but I kind of need my best friend Harry and not marvel obsessed Harry

Harry- Of course, what's going on Lex?

Alexa- Well you know how I told you I had that panic attack the other night and Lizzie helped me?

Harry- Yeah you stayed in her trailer for the night. Oh my god did your foster parents find out?

Alexa- No, no actually I'm kind of staying at Lizzie's house at the minute. The plan was to stay there until Wednesday but...

Harry- Thats amazing Alexa! For real though I'm so glad you have Lizzie looking out for you, so what happens come Wednesday? Aren't you going to New York this weekend?

Alexa- I need to tell you something. It's a bit surreal.

Harry- Lizzie's adopting you isn't she?

Alexa- What? How? Harry!

Harry- It's the only logical explanation, you never answered my question about New York, you didn't let out a groan when I mentioned it. You're literally staying at her house anyway. So put 2 and 2 together you get Lizzie's your new mom, right?

Alexa- Wow okay you know me too well! Yeah Harry she is! She's adopting me! I'm going to have a family Haz I can't believe it and I'm sorry for not telling you it's been killing me but-

Harry- Hey it's ok! I get it Lex, you were worried it was a little too good to be true and telling someone would put it out there and possibly take it away from you. I know, Alexa, I know.

Alexa- Harry I'm getting a home and a Mom...

Harry- You are! And no one deserves it more, and I know you said you needed friend Harry but tiny marvel interjection... You're getting a freaking awesome Mom!

Alexa- Haha! Thanks Harry, between you and Lizzie I have everything I could ever need in my life. I know we don't do the whole soppy thing very often but I mean it! If it wasn't for you Harry I'd have no one.

Harry- Yeah I can't do the soppy thing because I will cry so let's just say, we're both lucky to have each other and basically I'm the best.

Alexa- You're an ass!

Harry- Hey! No swearing! Your Mom will tell you off!

Alexa- Thats so weird but also I love it.

Harry- I mean it when I say no one deserves this more than you... So now can you tell me what Jeremy Renner is like and what is happening in the new movie!

Alexa- I'm not telling you because I have no idea! Jeremy is amazing though! Robert is so kind he sat with me for ages, and he gives the best hugs. Chris and Scarlett are literally, besides you and Lizzie the best people I've ever met. Chris and I had a big heart to heart the other night so yeah it's crazy.

Harry- God I'm so jealous why couldn't I have ended up with like no parents and then get adopted by a Marvel actor!

Alexa- I mean if you wanna swap lives be my guest for real!

We both laugh and continue talking about any 'celebrities' that Harry loves that I've met, I'm glad I could tell Harry he really is my best friend and I don't want to keep things from him.

We're talking about mine and Lizzie's beach trip tomorrow. Harry's giving me some pointers since it's been a while since I got to surf, he really is an amazing surfer so I take everything he says on board when the door opens.

"Sweetheart we're ready- oh hey Harry. Sorry I didn't realise you were still on the phone" Lizzie says kissing my head as always. "It's okay, I was just catching him up on the past couple of days." I say getting up off the very comfy floor.

"I'll text you Harry I've got to go" I say down the phone, we both say I love you and hang up. I look at Lizzie and she has her red wig on, it actually really suits her.

"Does it look okay?" She asks, seeing me look at it, I nod and tell her it looks great. She holds onto my hand and leads us outside, where Scarlett is waiting also with her wig on and her costume. "You look so bad ass Aunt Scarlett!" I say as we reach her.

"Why thankyou trouble! Wait until you see your m- Lizzie's Scarlett Witch costume" Scarlett stumbles over her words, I instantly look at Lizzie even with a full face of makeup I can see her starting to blush.

"Scar, we'll catch you up in a sec." Lizzie holds my hand stopping us, Scarlett nods and continues walking. "You okay sweetheart?" Lizzie asks me, I give her a puzzled look. "Yeah of course, I've never been better!" I reply honestly.

"Are you okay Lizzie?" I return the question, hoping to get a similar answer. Oh god! Maybe she's changed her mind...

"Perfect, I just wanted a minute just me and you before I have to work and you have to sit for a few hours is that ok?" Lizzie pulls me in a hug and I nod my head. "I can't wait for Wednesday" I mumble part of me hoping Lizzie doesn't hear me.

"Me neither sweetheart, me neither" Lizzie takes a deep breath and squeezes me tight. "Okay let's go I want you to meet one of my best friends" Lizzie still holds my hand as we walk over to the set.

"LIZZIE!" I hear a voice shout as we get close, Lizzie chuckles and walks over to a man stood with his arms open. She gives him a hug still tightly holding onto my hand, "Alexa this is Anthony, Mackie this is my- Alexa"

"Wow is this what a real life princess looks like! It's great to meet you Alexa!" Me and Lizzie both laugh. "Mackie she's 14 not 4!" Lizzie shakes her head at his comment but I won't lie it made me feel good, I never got to play princess as a kid.

"She could be 34 and still look like a princess Lizzie!" Anthony teases, we talk for a little while. I just stand and watch Lizzie she's so happy and her friend is hilarious.

"I'm not in this scene so would you like to join me for a drink?" Anthony asks holding out his arm for me to link. "Mackie!" Lizzie gasps. "A hot chocolate Lizzie! I meant a hot chocolate!" He retorts holding his hands up smiling.

"Is that okay Lizzie?" I ask, she smiles and nods her head as I link arms with Anthony. "I'm trusting you Mackie, that's my whole world right there literally in your arms!" Lizzie yells as we start walking away, causing me to blush and smile like crazy.

"Lizzie? I thought I was your whole world?" Anthony says pretending to be hurt. "You've been replaced, now look after my girl." That's me Lizzie's girl! I like it.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1429

Ahhh this is so cute!! Bringing Harry back in more because I love him with my entire heart and of course Anthony Mackie had to make an appearance too!

A lot of this chapter is leading up to what's to come, I don't know if you can tell but yeah.

You know the drill; Drink, eat, sleep it's that easy! Because as we know Robyns story land is a safe place and we look after ourselves here.

I love you all dearly xx