Chapter 29

Lizzie's POV

Alexa heads into her bedroom to call Harry, while I ring Robert and Scarlett. I start with Robert, I'm still a bit shocked that he was kind enough to give them a reference for me, but then again Mr Downey has a heart of gold so I guess in hindsight I'm not all that surprised after all.

RDJ- Elizabeth my darling is that you?

Lizzie- It is Robert, I'm sure it's no surprise to you that I'm calling!

RDJ- Well I had my suspicions, can I assume that everything went well?

Lizzie- It did... Alexa is officially my daughter and I've never been so happy, seriously though Robert I can't thank you enough for your help and support. It means more to me than I can even put into words.

RDJ- I just told them the truth, you're one in a million and I'm very happy for you and Alexa. You know I will always here for you dear and will help out anyway I can.

Lizzie- That means a lot, to both of us. Alexa's really taken a liking to you.

Robert- She's a clever girl! Well I better get going but I'll see you soon very soon okay?

Lizzie- Thanks again Rob, I'll see you soon.

What a man! I am very lucky to call him a friend and at this point; family. My phone pings and I notice the 8 unanswered texts from Scarlett and chuckle before calling her.

Scarlett- Oh thank god! I was about to turn up at your door.

Lizzie- Sorry we were just enjoying the moment, I knew we wouldn't be able to hold you off very long!

Scarlett- So what took so long? I thought with mine and Robert's references it'd be smooth sailing?

Lizzie- About that... seriously Scarlett I can't believe you two did that for us, that along with whatever Alexa told her social worker they didn't even bother interviewing me.

Scarlett- I'm not surprised! Anyone can tell how much you love that girl, but if everything went so well how come it took so long?

Lizzie- Oh we were just sorting the change of name.

Scarlett- Change of name? I love the name Alexa why would she change it?

Lizzie- Scarlett not her first name! She wanted me to pick a middle name for her since she doesn't have one.

Scarlett- Oh get out that's so cute, what did you chose?

Lizzie- Maeve it's her birth moms name I wanted Alexa to still have a bit of her, since she also wanted to change her last name to Olsen.

Scarlett- W...

Lizzie- Scar are you there?

Scarlett- Yeah sorry, that just made me tear up a little bit. Wow, you two are the cutest people I know I swear! In fact I'm certain you were destined to find each other. I love it though, Alexa Maeve Olsen, it's perfect.

Lizzie- You're getting softer the older we get Johansson, you used to have a heart of stone now look at you!

Scarlett- It's being a mother prepare yourself Elizabeth, having a little Olsen is going to change everything, but in the best way.

Lizzie- I can't wait! Anyway Alexa wants to celebrate with you and Rose and pretty much everyone else she's met from work. I've had a bit of an idea can you help me out with something?