"I don't know much about these dishes." He says, smiling sheepishly.

"No problem, sweetheart. I know something that you'll definitely like." Jungkook says and that's how he ends up ordering a lot of food making the omega wonder if they could even finish off so much.

Once done with dinner, they proceed towards the car. Taehyung places Soobin in the baby seat. The pup's energy has already drained after such an exciting day.

Jungkook starts the car and it doesn't take a lot of time for Soobin to fall asleep. The car ride is silent. The Dark Wood pack is a little away from the city as it is in the forest.

Taehyung keeps looking out, amazed by the speed of the car. He enjoyed a lot today, something that he had never done.

Jungkook keeps looking at the younger from time to time. It was indeed a good day for him too. "There aren't many stars in the sky here, are they?" Taehyung says as he looks out, up in the sky in front of him.

Jungkook nods and says, "You don't get to see many stars in the city."

"But why? We can see stars from our pack though." Taehyung says and pouts.

Our. That's the word that catches Jungkook's attention. He so wished that he had Taehyung as a part of his pack. As the luna actually.

"It's because cities are more polluted than the forests." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods his head.

"Stars are so beautiful. The city people are definitely missing out a lot on the beauty of nature." The omega says. Jungkook smiles and asks, "Do you want to see something beautiful?"

"What is it?"

"A surprise." Jungkook says making the purple haired omega feel like an excited kid. He loves surprises. Now no one really gave him a surprise ever before but he has seen how awesome surprises can turn out to be on the TV and he is excited about that.

He waits as Jungkook drives. They go up a hill. Jungkook is loving the curious Taehyung a lot. "Jungkook, how much more time?" The younger whines.

"We're here." Jungkook says and unbuckles his seatbelt. Taehyung looks outside with curiosity but there is not much to see. The ravenette comes to his side and opens the door for him. He even gives him his hand to come out and Taehyung shyly takes it.

They walks a few steps ahead of the car where there's a railing. When they reach closer to the edge, the beautiful view appears in front of them. This place overlooks the entire city it seems. The colourful lights make the city look even for attractive. Everything appears so close yet it's so far away.

 Everything appears so close yet it's so far away

"It's so beautiful." Taehyung whispers. Jungkook chuckles when he sees the omega's eyes sparkling.

"It is. But you're more beautiful." Jungkook smirks, Taehyung blushes but says instead, "Are you trying to be cheesy right now?"