Chapter 15

The parents stared at the Russian teen. Philip was behind him. Bela was just outside the room,keeping quiet so her presence was hidden.

"What is it,Russia?"Soviet asked,breaking the silence.

"It's about me and Philip."Russia told.

"Alright,we're listening."Katipunan said,leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Me and Philip are..."Russia trailed off.

His heartbeat started to race. For some reason,breathing was a difficulty for Russia. Why was he feeling this way?(Oh,gee,I wonder why)

Philip looked over at his boyfriend. He was frozen in his spot,and it didn't look like he was breathing. Their fathers kept a calm look while their mothers gave them confused looks.

"Uh-...Philip will tell you!"Russia exclaimed,pulling Philip and placing him infront of him.

"What?!"Philip whispered-shouted,looking back and forth at their parents to Russia.

"Yeah,tell them..."Russia said,hiding behind Philip.(despite being a lot taller than him)

"Hold on. I thought YOU were the one to tell them."Philip whispered.

"I'm not this relationship's spokesperson."Russia hissed.

"What are you two plotting about?"Russia's mother asked for the parents.

"Excuse us for a minute please."Philip said.

The Filipino dragged the taller male outside the room where Bela was waiting and listening the whole time. Philip closed the door.

"What was that about?"Bela asked.

"I don't know. Ask him."Philip said,motioning to Russia.

"I just felt nervous,alright?"Russia replied.

"And what are you guys doing here?"a voice asked,making Bela flinch.

"Ahh!Ukraine!"she exclaimed.

Ukraine walked towards the three with hands in her pockets. She had her short hair in a low ponytail,which was surprising because the three never thought her hair was long enough for that.

"You did not just leave me with three guys."Ukraine said,pointing to Bela.

"You have Zak!"Bela replied.

"Whatever. Just answer my question."Ukraine told."What are you three doing here?"

"Oh,well,Russia and Philip were going to confess to our parents about their relationship!"Bela informed.

"And how did it go?"Ukraine asked,getting a little interested.

"It went terrible."Philip said.

"Mm-hmm...Wonder why?"Ukraine turned her eyes towards her older brother.

"Why are you looking at me?"Russia asked.

"I overheard your con-ver-sa-tion."Ukraine replied.

"Oh..."the three murmured together.

"So why did you guys decide to tell mom and dad about the relationship NOW and not later on?"Ukraine continued.

"Well,we already know that they'll accept us..."Philip started.

"...So we decided to get it over with already."Russia finished.

"Uh-huh...And you ended up chickening out. Bravo!"Ukraine sarcastically said,applauding.

"Ha-ha...Very funny..."Russia muttered.

Ukraine just put her hands on her hips and stared at the Russian. She looked at Philip,then back up at Russia. She then sighed,acting all disappointed.