Chapter 7

It was Monday. The weekend have passed and the students are back in school. Philip walked along the hallway to his classroom. Russia was with him,just trailing behind.

After a little while,the two finally arrived. Elle was waiting for Russia by the classroom door with shining eyes.

"Russia!"she exclaimed,jumping towards him with open arms.

"No."Russia muttered,dodging the hug.

The two went inside and sat at their desks. Everyone was chatting,mostly about the "students helping out in the cafeteria" thing.

"I'm so excited!"one of the students squealed.

"Me,too!But what do we have to do?"another said.

Russia stretched out his arm and reached for Philip. His finger then touched Philip's back,and he made circular movements on it,tickling Philip.

"Russia!Don't do that."Philip said,looking back.

"Hmm...Sorry..."Russia mumbled,secretly smiling.

"Do you need something?"Philip asked.

"No,it's nothing."Russia said.

The teacher came after just a few minutes,and that's the start of class. But the whole time,something was in Russia's mind. Or rather,someone...

Philip was listening to the teacher. Russia smiled softly as he watched Philip take down notes and stuff. Even from his view,he looked beautiful.

"I love you..."Russia muttered.

"Hmm?..."Philip asked,turning around towards Russia.

"Nothing. It's nothing."Russia shook his head.

----------- -----------

It was time. Lunch time. The students were preparing to serve food,putting on masks,gloves and aprons.

Philip was having a little trouble with his apron. Can't blame him though. He was trying to tie something he couldn't see. So he had to ask Russia.

"Hey,Russia. Can you tie this for me?"Philip asked.

"Huh?Oh,uh,sure."Russia replied,turning a little red.

Philip turned around so Russia could tie his apron. So Russia pulled the apron a little,touching Philip's waist a little so it wouldn't be loose.

The Filipino got flustered,turning red while Russia tied up his apron. After tying it,Russia put his hands on Philip's waist,checking if it was loose.

"Thanks,Russia."Philip thanked,blushing a little.

"You're welcome."Russia said.

After that,the ladies working in the cafeteria called up the students. Each one was assigned with a section in the cafeteria. And Philip happened to be grouped together with someone else.

"Hi,I'm Sasha."a girl greeted.

"I'm Philip. Nice to meet you."Philip said.

"Cool. I'll be working with you guys,so I hope we'll become great friends."Sasha told.

After that,they got to work. They served food,some prepared the food,and some of them even helped with cooking. Philip and Sasha were serving the food while Russia was staring at them intensely.

"Yo,Russia. What's up with you?"Ame asked.

"It's nothing."Russia said in a deep voice.

"You seem bothered. You're not even paying attention."China pointed out.

"Yeah,yeah,sorry about that."Russia apologized,going back to work.

Ame raised his brow,then looked at the direction Russia was looking at. He then saw Sasha and Philip laughing together.

"Oh,I see. It's about that girl,isn't it?"Ame taunted.

"No,it's not her."Russia said.

"Then what about that guy?Philip,was it?He's your friend,right?"China guessed.

Russia remained quiet. China and Ame looked at Russia,then each other. And they gave each other the face that meant they know. They know.

"I see...Is this jealousy I sense?"China teased.

"I guess I can't blame you. He's your friend after all."Ame told.

"Hm..."Russia hummed quietly,blushing a bit.

"Or not...Maybe not a friend...Not just a friend,at least."Ame said,muttering the last part.

----------- -----------

Russia was once again glaring at Philip and Sasha,who were whispering and giggling at a table. Ame and China,who sat across him,had playful smirks on their faces.

"Like him?"China murmured.

Being caught of guard,Russia flinched a little and his cheeks were heating up. He sighed,looking back at his food.

"I'll take that as a yes then."China said.

"It's a yes,right?"Ame asked,leaning on the table.

"Y...Yeah..."Russia faltered.

"So,ever thought about asking him out?"Ame said.

"No..."Russia muttered in response.

"You should. I mean,it's your choice and all. But if you like him,you should think about it."Ame told.

"I'm pretty sure he sees me as just a friend."Russia replied,sounding gloomy.

"Well,ouch. But you know,you'll never know."Ame said,attempting to convince Russia.

"Stop it,Ame. It's his choice."China scolded."But,y'know,if you don't ask him out,someone else will."

"You traitor."Russia hissed,shoving China a little and smiling."I thought you were on my side."

"I don't choose sides."China replied.

Russia chuckled lightly,but it disappeared after taking a glance at Philip. He wanted to take his chances,but he couldn't bring himself to doing it.

"Hey...Do you think...Philip likes me?"Russia asked.

"I mean,it's 50/50. He could like you,or probably friendzone you."China said.

"Oh...And which one would most likely happen?"Russia murmured.

"I said 50/50 for a reason."China told.

Russia sat there in frustration. He started overthinking,along with being indecisive if he should ask him out.

----------- -----------

Philip and Russia walked together on the sidewalk. Philip was walking infront while Russia trailed behind,still debating whether he should ask Philip out or not.

"Hey,Russia."Philip said,suddenly stopping.

"Huh?Oh,uh,yeah?"Russia muttered.

"I was wondering...Do you...Do you wanna...Hang out sometime?"Philip asked,slowly turning around to face Russia.

"Hang out?..."Russia repeated,his eyes litting up a little.

"Yeah!I mean,if you want."Philip said.

"Uh...Yeah...Yeah,that'd be nice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys enjoying this?