Chapter 12

As days passed by,the air got colder and colder. Philip was walking with Russia to school,but this time,his siblings were with them.

"I can't wait for it to snow!Once it does,I can show Philip how to build a snowman."Bela said.

"We can build snow forts and have a snowball fight!"Philip added,clapping his hands.

"Oh,no no. That's not advisable when it comes to me."Bela proclaimed."I'm a pro when it comes to snowball fights."

"Well,that won't stop me."Philip said,raising his head high.

Meanwhile,Russia was walking behind the two with Ukraine and Kazakhstan. Zak was watching ahead of Bela to keep her from tripping on something.

Ukraine was looking into space. She didn't blink,and she didn't look like she was breathing. Russia guessed that she was daydreaming.

"Yo."Russia called out to Ukraine.

"Hmm?"Ukraine replied,not even looking at her brother.

"You alright?"Russia asked.

"Mm-hmm..."Ukraine hummed.

Russia kept staring at Ukraine. She remained looking forward,busy with her fantasies. Russia tried to come up with a way to snap Ukraine back to reality. And he got an idea.

"Look,a rat."Russia told,pretending to have spot one.

"Mm..."Ukraine muttered.

"And Nad's eating it."Russia added.

"What?!"Ukraine snapped,looking at Russia.

Russia was grinning,but thanks to his scarf that covered half his face,Ukraine didn't see it. But it was pointless since Ukraine felt Russia smiling.

"That was nasty,you know?"Ukraine spat.

"Mm...You went a little too deep with your imagination."Russia told.

"Yeah well,if I can't run wild,then my imaginations will."Ukraine said.

The five of them reached school. Soon,they all went their separate ways. Zak went to the school library,Ukraine and Bela decided to hang out in the cafeteria,and Russia and Philip went straight to their classroom.

Russia took his seat behind Philip's. Andy was standing outside the room,peeking inside to look at Russia. She blushed when she finally saw him.

She was determined to talk to Russia before Christmas break starts. She held her chest,feeling her heart beat and that stuff.

"I'll make you mine,Russia. Even if it's the last thing I'll do!"Andy thought.

Andy slammed the door open and looked at Russia. Her sudden action caught her classmate's attention,including Russia. She opened her mouth to say something,but was interrupted.

"Have mercy on the door,will you?"a voice said from behind Andy.

The girl flinched,recognizing the voice. Her classmates hurried to their seats. It was their teacher. Andy got out of the way to let him in.

"Let's start class now,shall we?"the teacher said.

And with that,lessons came in. In third period,the teacher was sorting some files,then stood up. She scanned her classroom.

"Russia and Andy. Please come forward."the teacher called,seeing that the two aren't doing any work.

Russia groaned quietly as he stood up. The two of them went to their teacher. She gave them a pile of files and books.