Chapter 8

Russia and Philip left the house. The two walked together on the sidewalk as cars drove by. Philip led the way while Russia was walking behind him.

"Hey,Philip?"Russia called,walking faster so he could walk beside Philip.

"Yeah?What is it?"Philip replied.

"Since we're gonna go to the cinema,why can't we just ride a taxi?"Russia asked.

"Well,walking is good exercise. Plus,walking takes a lot longer than riding a taxi."Philip told.

"Okay?And why exactly is it better to walk if riding a taxi is faster?"Russia asked,now confused.

"Oh!Well,since walking takes a lot longer,that means I get to spend more time with you."Philip answered.

"O-Oh..."Russia mumbled,blushing slightly."But you'll be spending the rest of the day with me."

"Eh..."Philip replied.

Russia started feeling butterflies in his stomach. He just took a deep breath and kept walking. Eventually,the two reached their destination.

Walking in,they felt the cold air hit them as they entered. Philip looked around,and the first thing he saw was the snack bar.

"So which movie do you wanna watch?"Russia asked,turning to Philip.

"Anything is fine as long as it's an action movie!"Philip answered.

"Alright. Does that mean I get to choose?"Russia said.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah..."Philip responded,looking at all the food at the snack bar.

Philip ran off to buy their snacks and Russia went to stand in line to get their tickets.

After a while,Russia finally got the tickets and went to find Philip. He was holding a bucket of popcorn and a paper bag with donuts.

"Oh,hey!"Philip greeted with a mouth full of popcorn.

"Hey...Are you all set?"Russia asked.

"Yup!"Philip answered.

The two went to the movie theater and chose their seats. Philip sat down and placed his water bottle on those container things at the end of an arm rest.

Russia also settled down on his seat. The cinema wasn't full,but there were some people in the big room.

"So!...Which movie did you pick?"Philip asked curiously.

"It's a horror movie. I hope you don't mind."Russia answered with his usual monotone voice.

"Ooh,I love horror movies."Philip said,clasping his hands together.

Russia smiled,feeling pleased that he chose a horror movie,knowing that Philip loves that kind of film,but chose not to tell.

----------- -----------

It was somewhere in the middle of the movie. Russia couldn't take his eyes off the big screen. They weren't kidding with the warning for gore and blood.

Russia had never actually watched a horror movie before. He actually liked this one,so he made a mental note to search up more horror movies when he gets home.

Philip,on the other hand,was curled up on his seat. Not from fear though,rather from the cold. He shivered as he felt the cold air. It was difficult for him to stay warm.

"Hey,you alright?Is this too scary for you?"Russia whispered.

"Hmm?Oh,this?Don't worry,it's nothing."Philip whispered back.